BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Rachel S.
Old reliable. This is my go to sponge for cleaning anything. The tub, the sink, dishes, anything. Very sturdy!
Gretel R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My mom loves this one. It's definitely the best thing to clean appropriate and leave it shining like a diamond
Keena O.
Midlothian, TX
Unlike these but find that they ware out quickly or smell badly fast. I go through quite a bit of them a month
Jacque F.
Tucson, AZ
I love the texture side for scraping peak dirty pans. It doesn't leave a scratch and it gets off all the grit
Jennifer L.
I use these sponges to wash dishes, especially pans that need a lot of scrubbing! Definitely like them a lot!
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
I use these sponges to clean my dishes and counter tops. It's tougher side gets tough spots very well. Cheap.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Very cheap. They last a while and these are the best cleaning sponges. We use these to clean our dishes with.
Chelsea C.
Apopka, FL
The perfect sponge for everyday use I use it for dishes cleaning sinks and tubs and all sorts of other things
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
Good sponge! doesn't fall apart or lose its shape like cheaper ones and works to scrubs out tough food spots!
Cristina R.
Me encantan estas esponjas. Son excelentes para limpiar. Estan a un buen precio. Honestamente las recomiendo.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.