3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
These don't tear apart right away & I get a lot of uses out of them. I'm definitely pleased with this purchase
Gretel R.
Gretel R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My mom loves this one. It's definitely the best thing to clean appropriate and leave it shining like a diamond
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Palmdale, CA
Removes all off the tuff stains without any struggle so you won't have to rub hard cuz that won't be nessesary
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Old reliable. This is my go to sponge for cleaning anything. The tub, the sink, dishes, anything. Very sturdy!
Britney F.
Britney F.
Gets all the food off of dishes without scratching your pans and dishes. Doesn't leave a smell and stays firm.
Jacky C.
Jacky C.
Inglewood, CA
This is the only sponge brand i use so I guess I could say that it's good and that most people I know use this
Amber G.
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
I use these sponges to clean my dishes and counter tops. It's tougher side gets tough spots very well. Cheap.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I use these sponges to wash dishes, especially pans that need a lot of scrubbing! Definitely like them a lot!
Carly B.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
Good sponge! doesn't fall apart or lose its shape like cheaper ones and works to scrubs out tough food spots!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Apopka, FL
The perfect sponge for everyday use I use it for dishes cleaning sinks and tubs and all sorts of other things
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.