BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Angela R.
Mcdonough, GA
I don't have to scrub hard wiyh these sponges. I simply use them to wipe everyrhing and sometimes clean dishes.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love these sponges. I have one in every bathroom. They are long lasting and really get my tubs and sinks clean.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
I like to use these heavy duty sponges when I clean my bathtub and shower. They're bigger than average sponges.
Kelli M.
Work great for the value! They don't cost a lot, but they do the job well! I always buy these for my household.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
These sponges work great on pots and pans! I also like to use them on the top of my stove and in the microwave.
Selena V.
Pueblo West, CO
I think these are the best sponges to buy. They work very well not only on dishes but cleaning the tub as well.

Alexis H.
These don't tear apart right away & I get a lot of uses out of them. I'm definitely pleased with this purchase
Britney F.
Gets all the food off of dishes without scratching your pans and dishes. Doesn't leave a smell and stays firm.
Keena O.
Midlothian, TX
Unlike these but find that they ware out quickly or smell badly fast. I go through quite a bit of them a month
Gretel R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My mom loves this one. It's definitely the best thing to clean appropriate and leave it shining like a diamond
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.