BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
April G.
April G.
Allegan, MI
Use these all the time on my dishes and all of the cleaning I do around the house.i would recommend this to anyone
Katie K.
Katie K.
Stow, OH
I use these sponges for absolutely everything! They especially clean my George foreman nicely with the rough side
Karina C.
Karina C.
Richmond, CA
These always come in handy love to use this anytime now this is a must have Forster . Also does go bad for months
susan c.
susan c.
Los Angeles, CA
Like the multi surface. one side is for wiping up surfaces and the other side is good for scrubbing pots and pans
Toni M.
Toni M.
Love the fact that it's cheap and gets the job done. Doesn't last for too many uses but thas what I would expect.
Araceli Z.
Araceli Z.
Good stuff! Works really well at getting caked on food off my dishes! A bit pricey for sponges but worth the money
khelsey P.
khelsey P.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Gets the job done! Go to sponges for every day dishes and tough messes! Heavy duty on messes but gentle on dishes
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Pretty decent sponge. Good tip: I like to cut them in half and just use a smaller sponge in order to save money!!
Delia A.
Delia A.
Riverside, CA
I use these all the time when my girls wash the dishes these heavy duty really work and I will keep buying these
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Katy, Tx
The sponges work well getting grease and harder to get off spots on pots and pans. This is the only brand I use.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.