BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Bianka C.
Bianka C.
Fresno, CA
I Have A Lot Of Heavy Duty Cleaning I Do
Around The House & These Work Wonders. Who Says These Are Only For Dishes!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Love these! They get everything clean and are reasonably priced. They are the only sponges I buy. Highly recommend!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA
Scotch Brite sponges are reasonably priced and do last. I use this in my daily cleaning of the kitchen or bathroom.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use these sponges to clean bathtubs before and after kids' baths. Super easy to use and keep my kids ' tub clean!
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.
Mega Parent Expert
These are the best scrubbers. Especially for my stove top. I buy several of these a year and they last a long time
Ericka S.
Ericka S.
My favorite sponges cheap and they work well, use to clean bathroom and use different ones the blue for sink areas
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
Great heavy duty sponge to use in the bathroom or kitchen, long usage and easy to pick up tough to stuff scrubbing
Mai X.
Mai X.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Love these. They last for a while and they serve all type of purpose from washing dishes to cleaning toilet bowls.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Or use the sponges to clean my oven. They were great. They did not scratch me a mammal but kept my oven very clean
Michael M.
Michael M.
Canoga Park, CA
These sponges work wonders, tough as nails, they stay fresh the longest. They can tackle any mess you come across.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.