BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only brand of sponge we use in my house. Great for not only using in the kitchen but the bathroom as well. Always buy the multi packs.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
This product is totally reliable. I've used it a few times and it never lets me down. It's an all around the house clean kind of item
anjelika s.
These sponges are my all time favorite I use them all the time the only is if u use them a lot like I do the lose there grip quickly
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
Scotch Brite sponges are the most durable sponges i have tried, they withstand so much scrubbing. They are super affordable as well!
Katie K.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
This is pretty much the only sponge brand I keep in my house. It scrubs out the really hard messes. I would definitely recommend it!
Stephanie L.
Review for: 9Pk more...
Great sponge! very good price and the two different materials makes for a great clean! Sponge is soft and the other side scrubs well.
Brooke W.
Works great I haven't ever been disappointed with this product I would highly recommend its very useful for tough food on dishes etc.
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
Only sponges I use. Tough enough to get stuck food off but gentle enough that I can use on China. Can't say anything bad about these!
Mikayla C.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: 9Pk more...
These work great when you have really stuck on residue! Not for every day use in my opinion, but definitely work wonders when needed!
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
By far my favorite sponge of all time. I've been using this brand of sponges for the longest and they are just perfect and work great
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.