3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Satima D.
Satima D.
Parker, AZ
I love these Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges!! They are amazing and very durable and the price is just right!!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Mega Parent Expert
It's easier to purchase more than one sponge at a time, and recently I purchased a 12 pack to save in the long run.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA
Scotch Brite sponges are reasonably priced and do last. I use this in my daily cleaning of the kitchen or bathroom.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Love these! They get everything clean and are reasonably priced. They are the only sponges I buy. Highly recommend!
Bianka C.
Bianka C.
Fresno, CA
I Have A Lot Of Heavy Duty Cleaning I Do
Around The House & These Work Wonders. Who Says These Are Only For Dishes!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use these sponges to clean bathtubs before and after kids' baths. Super easy to use and keep my kids ' tub clean!
Mai X.
Mai X.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Love these. They last for a while and they serve all type of purpose from washing dishes to cleaning toilet bowls.
Ericka S.
Ericka S.
My favorite sponges cheap and they work well, use to clean bathroom and use different ones the blue for sink areas
Emily S.
Emily S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Or use the sponges to clean my oven. They were great. They did not scratch me a mammal but kept my oven very clean
Michael M.
Michael M.
Canoga Park, CA
These sponges work wonders, tough as nails, they stay fresh the longest. They can tackle any mess you come across.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.