BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
hannah f.
Huntsville, Tx
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Go to sponge. You can use this to clean everything. We used it on our ice chest after our crawfish boil and it took all the stains out.
Lori Beth S.
Douglas, GA
Review for: 9Pk more...
This is my go to scrubber. It doesn't scratch my pots and gets the leftover food off super easy. One scrubber lasts me about 3-5 weeks.
Sarah R.
Kendall, NY
These are all we use in our house. Great for deep cleaning or your everyday dishes. We use for cleaning everything outside and inside!
josh e.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Very strong sponge, doesn't flake apart. Last until has ti be thrown out. The scrub power is great also, always has worked well for me.
Brittany l.
kingsport, TN
I clean everything with these from my counters to my tub it is tough enough to get the crud off but gentle enough to not leave marks
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
This product is totally reliable. I've used it a few times and it never lets me down. It's an all around the house clean kind of item
Kristina U.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These are the only sponges I use. They hold up well to wear and don't fall apart. I always buy the multipack so I have plenty around.
anjelika s.
Sacramento, CA
These sponges are my all time favorite I use them all the time the only is if u use them a lot like I do the lose there grip quickly
Mikayla C.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: 9Pk more...
These work great when you have really stuck on residue! Not for every day use in my opinion, but definitely work wonders when needed!
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
Only sponges I use. Tough enough to get stuck food off but gentle enough that I can use on China. Can't say anything bad about these!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.