BY SCOTCH-BRITE #25 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite out of all different scoth brite sponge! I tried the pink one and the blue one but this one it the thoughest! And it last! The other color they dont last long, they gets soggy and doesnt absorb the liquid soap anymore and it doesnt give you alot of bubbles so you have to put more liquid to clean your dishes! I recommend this heavy duty scoth brite than other brand and than other scoth brite sponge.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
Scotch Brite sponges are hands down the best sponges for the tough jobs in the kitchen and bathroom. However, they're not the most affordable if you're like me and toss them after the first or second use. Sponges are known for harboring bacteria that can spread food born illness so I'm not particularly a huge fan of using them, but hey when you need something to clean the mess what are you gonna do, right? Wal-Mart and the Dollar General are my stops for cleaning supplies if you're looking for the best prices.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I don't think my household has even been introduced to another sponge. My family loves this product. The fact that it has two sides is the biggest bonus. Great value and they are sold everywhere. They go beyond just dishes, when cleaning around the kitchen, or tough to get out stains I can use either side of the sponge and it will get the bon done. Definitely would recommend these, when my college suite goes shopping I always make sure we buy these, the girls love them. And they last a long time.
Micah M.
Great price sponge & will get the job done whether it's cleaning dishes or other things. Add a little warm water & blue dawn dish soap & you're good to go! Scrub away!
Sabrina S.
Love the bulk pack. Saves from having to purchase frequently and also saves money to buy them in bulk! I don't use sponges very often so the pack has lasted me years!
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are the sponges we use everyday in or kitchen. They are great because they don't scratch all of my dish ware but they still help get everything scrubbed off!!
Taylor B.
I love these sponges. They aren't as cute as the more colorful or decorated ones in wavy shapes, but the green scrubber is way more durable than the scrub side on those cute sponges. Definitely look for a sponge with a scrubber whether you're dealing with dishes with stuck food, or trying to remove bath scum from your tub. I like that these come in packs so that you can immediately separate kitchen food sponges from other cleaning sponges.
Shakira M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I don't have the best pots and pans due to being a broke college kid, so a lot of what I cook sticks to the pan. This sponge is rough enough to get all that off the pans and leave them looking new. It's readily available at any Walmart and are pretty adorable. Whenever it gets a little too gross but not ready to toss, I just rinse it well and toss it in the top rack of the dishwasher on sanitize mode.
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA
Review for: 9Pk more...
Great sponge that doesn't fall apart quickly. I can use this for over a month with no problems. I'd rather pay a little more for a sponge that lasts longer. It's a little hard in the beginning but it softens after about 2-3 uses. The green side removes any oil or food residue very easily without damaging the pot or pan. I have no complaints about this product and will repurchase when I run out.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.