BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
Mega Parent Expert
I love to use these sponges, they clean my dishes and pots n pan really good. I also use them to clean up the rest of my kitchen(different sponge from my dishes). These don't fall apart quickly like other sponges, I wash with bleach every 3 to 4 days. I would recommend this sponge.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use these sponges often to get the heavy grime off of my dishes. I have a bad habit of leaving them pile up in the sink and this does the job so quickly. I feel like it doesn't get stinky as often as some of the other sponges I've used in the past. I would recommend this product.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Austin, TX
I have always used Scotch-Brite Heavy duty scrub sponges. These sponges are effective for quick pick ups or for scrubbing dirty pots. Scotch-Brite is an affordable option for housekeeping. Great sponge which serves many cleaning purposes! I will always buy good old Scotch-Brite!
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
I buy these on bulk religiously for my house. I think it's nice to have the option to use the scrubbing side or the regular sponge side depending on the dish you're washing. The scrubbing side isn't too harsh either. I generally feel safe using it on all types of pots and pans!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I use these all the time. I think they work really well in getting tough set in food off pots and pans. Some days after I cook I like to let dishes soak and this works great in getting off that last little bit of stubborn left over food. I would recommend. Great for the price.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Wonderful sponges for the value they really help to get stuck on stains. I have a lasagna pan that has never been so clean before purchasing these i was going to throw the pan away. The one con is they really hold on the any smell you do have to disenfect them after every use.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I use this sponge to get hard baked on stains off of my post and pans. It works like a charm. I'm a impatient person and soaking my post and pans overnight is not something I like to do. I like instant results and this sponge gives me just that. I would definitely recommend.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Denton, TX
We use this on hard to get of food residue on plates that won't scratch or that we don't mind scratching. the value is find and there is no scent which is good. the sponge is effective and gets the job done well and fast. if i needed a heavy-duty sponge, I would buy it again
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
I have used Scotch-brite sponges for years. I have tried others but they are thin or fall apart much easier. The scrub sponge is tough on stuck on food but gentle enough not to scratch my teflon or stove top. For just pennies more than the others, I recommend Scothch-brite.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Saint Paul, MN
THE BEST! My family is from the Caribbean and we eat so many different things. Scotch-Brite makes doing the dishes enjoyable and relaxing because I don't have to twist off an arm trying to scrub tough spots. It's perfect for tough stains and getting up hardened/dried oils.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.