3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jae G.
Jae G.
So simple but it gets the job every time. I use these to clean the entire house from the bathroom to the kitchen. I especially like the rough side because it cuts through grease, grime, and even soap scum like a pro. I will continue to buy these as long as there is a house to clean.
Anastasiya L.
Anastasiya L.
Tacoma, WA
I wont lie but I went through about 100 of these in my life time and up to this day its my go to sponge! I love the 2 sides that you can ise one for srubbing the other for normal washing! It makes life so much easier instead of having sponges all over the house for different things!
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
I love to use these sponges, they clean my dishes and pots n pan really good. I also use them to clean up the rest of my kitchen(different sponge from my dishes). These don't fall apart quickly like other sponges, I wash with bleach every 3 to 4 days. I would recommend this sponge.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use these sponges often to get the heavy grime off of my dishes. I have a bad habit of leaving them pile up in the sink and this does the job so quickly. I feel like it doesn't get stinky as often as some of the other sponges I've used in the past. I would recommend this product.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Austin, TX
I have always used Scotch-Brite Heavy duty scrub sponges. These sponges are effective for quick pick ups or for scrubbing dirty pots. Scotch-Brite is an affordable option for housekeeping. Great sponge which serves many cleaning purposes! I will always buy good old Scotch-Brite!
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
I buy these on bulk religiously for my house. I think it's nice to have the option to use the scrubbing side or the regular sponge side depending on the dish you're washing. The scrubbing side isn't too harsh either. I generally feel safe using it on all types of pots and pans!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Wonderful sponges for the value they really help to get stuck on stains. I have a lasagna pan that has never been so clean before purchasing these i was going to throw the pan away. The one con is they really hold on the any smell you do have to disenfect them after every use.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I use these all the time. I think they work really well in getting tough set in food off pots and pans. Some days after I cook I like to let dishes soak and this works great in getting off that last little bit of stubborn left over food. I would recommend. Great for the price.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I use this sponge to get hard baked on stains off of my post and pans. It works like a charm. I'm a impatient person and soaking my post and pans overnight is not something I like to do. I like instant results and this sponge gives me just that. I would definitely recommend.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Denton, TX
We use this on hard to get of food residue on plates that won't scratch or that we don't mind scratching. the value is find and there is no scent which is good. the sponge is effective and gets the job done well and fast. if i needed a heavy-duty sponge, I would buy it again
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.