BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah C.
Pretty good. Cleans my dishes really well when I'm hand washing a few. Still grts that stagnant dish sponge smell tho, even after cleaning.. but thats normal, even for "no-odor" sponges lol
Samantha P.
Glendale, AZ
Have you ever found a plate that went missing 2 weeks ago? The contents used to be apple sauce but when something is hidden for more than 2 hours the apple sauce becomes an apple rock? Well that happened to me. My 2 year old hid her favorite plate from me and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. When I finally did I had to soak it in hot water for about 2 hours just to make it so I could scrub the apple sauce off. Luckily I had these sponges which helped with that task. most other sponges just rip or break when heavy duty work is needed but these things work so well!!
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
These are one of my favorite sponges to use on my pants and to clean my stove top. They are extremely long lasting, remove the most stubborn messes and do not scatch my surfaces!
Mackenzie A.
There's not much to say about these if you scrap it things will get off to a very useful for many things and multi things they are very long usage but they do get dirty quickly
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy these all the time! It makes me happy how well they get my dishes clean! I believe these are very durable and can handle the toughest of foods that cling to your dishes.
jamila m.
Cambria Hts, NY
Keep a bunch of them in the kitchen, have always been a fan of these sponges they definitely get the job don't the abrasive side is great for getting the stuck in food off !
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite out of all different scoth brite sponge! I tried the pink one and the blue one but this one it the thoughest! And it last! The other color they dont last long, they gets soggy and doesnt absorb the liquid soap anymore and it doesnt give you alot of bubbles so you have to put more liquid to clean your dishes! I recommend this heavy duty scoth brite than other brand and than other scoth brite sponge.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
Scotch Brite sponges are hands down the best sponges for the tough jobs in the kitchen and bathroom. However, they're not the most affordable if you're like me and toss them after the first or second use. Sponges are known for harboring bacteria that can spread food born illness so I'm not particularly a huge fan of using them, but hey when you need something to clean the mess what are you gonna do, right? Wal-Mart and the Dollar General are my stops for cleaning supplies if you're looking for the best prices.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I don't think my household has even been introduced to another sponge. My family loves this product. The fact that it has two sides is the biggest bonus. Great value and they are sold everywhere. They go beyond just dishes, when cleaning around the kitchen, or tough to get out stains I can use either side of the sponge and it will get the bon done. Definitely would recommend these, when my college suite goes shopping I always make sure we buy these, the girls love them. And they last a long time.
Micah M.
Great price sponge & will get the job done whether it's cleaning dishes or other things. Add a little warm water & blue dawn dish soap & you're good to go! Scrub away!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.