BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah C.
Pretty good. Cleans my dishes really well when I'm hand washing a few. Still grts that stagnant dish sponge smell tho, even after cleaning.. but thats normal, even for "no-odor" sponges lol
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
These are one of my favorite sponges to use on my pants and to clean my stove top. They are extremely long lasting, remove the most stubborn messes and do not scatch my surfaces!
Mackenzie A.
There's not much to say about these if you scrap it things will get off to a very useful for many things and multi things they are very long usage but they do get dirty quickly
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I buy these all the time! It makes me happy how well they get my dishes clean! I believe these are very durable and can handle the toughest of foods that cling to your dishes.
jamila m.
Cambria Hts, NY
Keep a bunch of them in the kitchen, have always been a fan of these sponges they definitely get the job don't the abrasive side is great for getting the stuck in food off !
Micah M.
Great price sponge & will get the job done whether it's cleaning dishes or other things. Add a little warm water & blue dawn dish soap & you're good to go! Scrub away!
Erin L.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I love these sponges. They work for all cleaning purposes. They don't scratch my pots and pans but also get the work done. Great on getting sticky spots up on counters or nasty grease off stove tops. Recommend to anyone!
Sabrina S.
Love the bulk pack. Saves from having to purchase frequently and also saves money to buy them in bulk! I don't use sponges very often so the pack has lasted me years!
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are the sponges we use everyday in or kitchen. They are great because they don't scratch all of my dish ware but they still help get everything scrubbed off!!
Alyssa T.
Moorhead, MN
The best sponges I've found so far! They are durable and do not collect odors like some other brands do. They rinse out easily after cleaning and are a great price compared to other brands.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.