BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Kristen H.
Springdale , AR
Review for: 1 Sponge
These sponges are the best. I have not used another brand in years. Great work
Jessa M.
Boone, Nc
Review for: 1 Sponge
Love this sponge!!! Works very well on getting dried eggs and tough foods off of pots and pans. Can easily clean, and doesn't start to smell like other sponges do.
Rachel S.
Review for: 1 Sponge
Old reliable. This is my go to sponge for cleaning anything. The tub, the sink, dishes, anything. Very sturdy!
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: 1 Sponge
This is a classic brand that lasts for a
A pretty long time. I love to keep several of these sponges throughout the house. They do eventually fall apart. But they get the job done when they are brand new.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Review for: 1 Sponge
We don't have a dishwasher so all the scrubbing is done by hand here! These are the only sponges we buy. We've tried cheaper brands and it's not worth the trouble. These work great and don't fall apart.
Michael M.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These sponges work wonders, tough as nails, they stay fresh the longest. They can tackle any mess you come across.
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: 1 Sponge
I use these everywhere- showers, sinks, floor, stove, fridge, and counters. The scrubbing side gets off touch spots and the sponge side is soft enough to clear even my thinnest glass tops! I buy in bulk and never let our house run out.
Angela S.
Depew, NY
Review for: 1 Sponge
I love to use this sponge when I have a really good baked on mess like on a casserole dish. It's tough and sturdy enough to get the job done but won't ruin my dishes.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
We prefer to use these when cleaning areas that can be more difficult, such as hard water build-up in the shower. They do a good job, but you have to be careful not to scratch delicate surfaces with the scrubbing side.
Cheryl H.
Zephyrhills, FL
Review for: 1 Sponge
Great product when you need a little sponge or heavy duty if you need to scrub. Can be used for any room in the house or to wash dishes
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.