BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Lacey H.
Best sponge ever!!! It can literally scrub through anything you put it on! And it actually last for quite a few months
Tiffani M.
Smithville, TN
Love scotch Brite scrub products. You can almost use them to clean everything. Definitely would recommend the products
Mackenzie H.
PA
It's basic, it does the job I'm not mad about it and I have nothing bad to say about this product, def would recommend
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Like these for the tough jobs like the oven or the outside of pans. They don't disintegrate on you and are affordable.
Robin C.
Fairfield, OH
Gets the job done! Very affordable, Very reliable. They don't scratch or destroy any surface that I have used them on.
Jessica R.
albany, GA
I've received a bunch of these for the website PinchMe and they are amazing ! No scent , but they are very effective !
Beverly D.
I am never disappointed when I use my scotch Brits pad for all my cleaning needs. It's a good value and a great price.
Dajana L.
Pleasant Valley, NY
These are the only sponges I like to use because they last way longer then other ones and it is a trusted brand for me
Loren N.
These scotch brite sponges are strong enough to get any job done but gentle enough to not scratch up my pots and pans.
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
Use these daily. I just like them better than the store brand. They're not as scratchy but still get the dishes clean
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.