3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
I typically just go with the first sponge that I see but this one has done really well getting tough stuck on food off.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
These sponges are affordable and effective. I use them for pans or countertops and find they don't shred and last well.
Jewls G.
Jewls G.
My mom tends to always but these ones and they always last so long and don't get smelly and gross like other sponges do
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Smithville, TN
Love scotch Brite scrub products. You can almost use them to clean everything. Definitely would recommend the products
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
I am never disappointed when I use my scotch Brits pad for all my cleaning needs. It's a good value and a great price.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Best sponge ever!!! It can literally scrub through anything you put it on! And it actually last for quite a few months
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
PA
It's basic, it does the job I'm not mad about it and I have nothing bad to say about this product, def would recommend
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Like these for the tough jobs like the oven or the outside of pans. They don't disintegrate on you and are affordable.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
albany, GA
I've received a bunch of these for the website PinchMe and they are amazing ! No scent , but they are very effective !
Robin C.
Robin C.
Fairfield, OH
Gets the job done! Very affordable, Very reliable. They don't scratch or destroy any surface that I have used them on.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.