BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Krista R.
Krista R.
Electra, TX
Easy to clean with and easy to clean hair pop into the washer or diahwasher. Great for cleaning house and dish scrubbing
Brendan S.
Brendan S.
Great for pots and pans. Also good for whatever dishes need washing. Easy on the hands as well. All around good product.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Visalia, CA
Cheap and amazing! I use this sponge for cleaning my dishes and even doing everyday household cleaning on my appliances.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
My husband and I use these sponges almost every day. These heavy duty sponges provide great clean with extra durability.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Dallas, TX
Great sponge. Gets the tough stuff off while keeping the dishes intact. Stinks after a while - but overall, very useful!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
These work great for getting junk off of pans. I use them for cleaning the kitchen and bathroom too, and they work well.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Works great to get the dirt and grime off pots and pans. I use this for heavy grime. It's easy to clean and does the job
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Wonderful get the job done for tough jobs! I definitely recommend as a top thing to buy for any house hold cleaning job!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
I typically just go with the first sponge that I see but this one has done really well getting tough stuck on food off.
Jewls G.
Jewls G.
My mom tends to always but these ones and they always last so long and don't get smelly and gross like other sponges do
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.