BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Only brand of sponge we use in my house. Great for not only using in the kitchen but the bathroom as well. Always buy the multi packs.
Katie G.
Sterling hts, MI
They clean great and hold up really well. The only downfall is that they start to smell really fast no matter how often you clean them.
Brittany l.
kingsport, TN
I clean everything with these from my counters to my tub it is tough enough to get the crud off but gentle enough to not leave marks
Brooke W.
Works great I haven't ever been disappointed with this product I would highly recommend its very useful for tough food on dishes etc.
Kristina U.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These are the only sponges I use. They hold up well to wear and don't fall apart. I always buy the multipack so I have plenty around.
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
Only sponges I use. Tough enough to get stuck food off but gentle enough that I can use on China. Can't say anything bad about these!
anjelika s.
These sponges are my all time favorite I use them all the time the only is if u use them a lot like I do the lose there grip quickly
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
Scotch Brite sponges are the most durable sponges i have tried, they withstand so much scrubbing. They are super affordable as well!
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: 1 Sponge
By far my favorite sponge of all time. I've been using this brand of sponges for the longest and they are just perfect and work great
Stephanie L.
Review for: 9Pk
Great sponge! very good price and the two different materials makes for a great clean! Sponge is soft and the other side scrubs well.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.