3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Great sponges for a great price. These sponges are great for washing dishes as well as cleaning tubs, sinks, and showers!
Brendan S.
Brendan S.
Great for pots and pans. Also good for whatever dishes need washing. Easy on the hands as well. All around good product.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Works great to get the dirt and grime off pots and pans. I use this for heavy grime. It's easy to clean and does the job
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Visalia, CA
Cheap and amazing! I use this sponge for cleaning my dishes and even doing everyday household cleaning on my appliances.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Love these! I use them in the kitchen and the bathroom! They are great on my granite, ceramic tiles, and other surfaces!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
My husband and I use these sponges almost every day. These heavy duty sponges provide great clean with extra durability.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Electra, TX
Easy to clean with and easy to clean hair pop into the washer or diahwasher. Great for cleaning house and dish scrubbing
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Dallas, TX
Great sponge. Gets the tough stuff off while keeping the dishes intact. Stinks after a while - but overall, very useful!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
These work great for getting junk off of pans. I use them for cleaning the kitchen and bathroom too, and they work well.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Wonderful get the job done for tough jobs! I definitely recommend as a top thing to buy for any house hold cleaning job!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.