BY SCOTCH-BRITE #25 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Veronica V.
Pittsburg, CA
Review for: 9Pk more...
Great for washing dishes can use for many washes. The clean the dishes great. The great at cleaning skin as well takes a while to replace.
Britanny A.
Hialeah, FL
Very rough & works good on pots & pans. Gets dirty fairly easily but easy to wash out I always get this one when I want to get a deep clean
Lesa T.
You can always find these sponges in our house. They're the best out there. I've used these sponges on our wall and they worked perfectly!
Ayla S.
FLOWOOD, MS
Got a tough job in the kitchen? Sink full of dirty dishes with stuck on food?? You HAVE to use these scrub sponges!! Nothing works better!!
brandy b.
South Milwaukee, WI
I like using these sponges in the stove the sponge itself lasts a long time the only thing I don't like the scrubber wears away quite fast
Benjamin B.
Lafayette, LA
The ultimate sponge that we use for everything in the kitchen. Gets up hard stains or the soft stains. Will always have this in the kitchen
Sarah M.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These are the only sponges I keep at my house. They are long-lasting, durable, and do a great job. I buy value packs at Sam's Club usually.
Rabia H.
I use these everyday and they work really well; stay firm but yet soft enough to clean properly. Don't disintegrate like some other brands.
Tonia S.
Troutman, NC
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Scotch Brite always gets the job done from just dirty pots and pans to cleaning my grill!! They never fall apart like the cheaper brands!!
This is a staple in our house - only sponge I buy. This sponge has a scrubby side that will remove any stuck on food and then rinses easily
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.