BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Brooke H.
Daytona Beach, FL
Scotch -Brite has been used in my home since I was a little girl. The quality of there product has never disappointed me.
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
Best sponges for the best price. Nothing can beat these and trust me I tried every kind. It's universal and good quality.
Nadia S.
Brooklyn, NY
These get the job done. Price is usually affordable for the great quality. I definitely have a pack under my kitchen sink
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is flare at on hard food left in pans. I let it soak in water over night and by the morning it scrubs off in no time
Aimee P.
San Antonio, TX
Favorite sponge of all time. You don't have to or your back into the dishes to get the messes off. They work really well!
Grace T.
Works wonders on my cast iron grill!!!! No scent really but who cares it does it job!!!!! Effective!!! Walmart get price.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
I love these scrubs! They always work so well and they stand by the fact that they are heavy duty! They last a long time!
Marisa D.
Great sponges for a great price. These sponges are great for washing dishes as well as cleaning tubs, sinks, and showers!
Sherry R.
Works great to get the dirt and grime off pots and pans. I use this for heavy grime. It's easy to clean and does the job
Krista R.
Electra, TX
Easy to clean with and easy to clean hair pop into the washer or diahwasher. Great for cleaning house and dish scrubbing
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.