3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Anne Marie B.
Anne Marie B.
The best sponge for all your household chores. Scrubs your dishes, pots & pans easily without the need for heavy scrubbing
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Daytona Beach, FL
Scotch -Brite has been used in my home since I was a little girl. The quality of there product has never disappointed me.
Annabel E.
Annabel E.
This is the only sponge we use in my home. It's gentle and it doesn't damage pots and pans but it cleans them thoroughly.
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
Morgantown , WV
I love these sponges and use them for all types of cleaning around the house. Great for dishes and general home cleaning.
Anita G.
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
Best sponges for the best price. Nothing can beat these and trust me I tried every kind. It's universal and good quality.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Brooklyn, NY
These get the job done. Price is usually affordable for the great quality. I definitely have a pack under my kitchen sink
Josh G.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
I love these scrubs! They always work so well and they stand by the fact that they are heavy duty! They last a long time!
Aimee P.
Aimee P.
San Antonio, TX
Favorite sponge of all time. You don't have to or your back into the dishes to get the messes off. They work really well!
Grace T.
Grace T.
Works wonders on my cast iron grill!!!! No scent really but who cares it does it job!!!!! Effective!!! Walmart get price.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Great sponges for a great price. These sponges are great for washing dishes as well as cleaning tubs, sinks, and showers!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.