BY SCOTCH-BRITE #25 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for ...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica M.
I use these on my stainless steel since I wont use the non stick stuff. They work great and they are affordable! I would be lost without this!
Toya H.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
We use this sponge for washing dishes. I think the green part could scrub a little better. But it gets the job done without leaving scratches.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
This are one of my go to sponges for the kitchen. There heavy duty you don't have to press so hard to take all the food or grease of the dishs.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
Review for: 9Pk more...
I love these sponges. I have tried others, but came back to Scotch-Brite. I feel that these sponges clean effectively and are of high quality.
Yaimee O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge are so useful for everyday messes around the house. They come in handy especially when you have a toddler.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Review for: 9Pk more...
This is an old skool sponge, at least that's how I look at it. Mom uses it and now I use, lasts a long time and gets the job at a good price!
Savannah C.
Albuquerque, NM
These are some heavy duty sponges. They work great on almost anything that needs to be cleaned. They come in handy which is always an upside.
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These are the only sponges I will buy. I typically purchase them in a much bigger pack. The last pack I bought had at least 20 sponges in it.
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 9Pk more...
These things hold a stink like you wouldn't believe. Sure, they might work fine, but after a few uses ,the mildew smell makes it not worth it!
Veronica V.
Pittsburg, CA
Review for: 9Pk more...
Great for washing dishes can use for many washes. The clean the dishes great. The great at cleaning skin as well takes a while to replace.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.