BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Olivia J.
Windsor, CT
Always a great cleaner. They have a rough and soft side. It absorbs soap well and takes a few months to wear out. Very versatile and affordable.
MICHELLE P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
This sponge is great to clean greasy pots and pans. It removes old stuck in oil that other sponges fail to do. I love it. I will keep buying them
B W.
New Hope, PA
It's a durable sponge. You gotta rinse it out pretty often just like any other sponge but the tough side works well for getting off caked on food
Dariela A.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
This has to be the go to sponge ! My favorite and very durable though what it is out through. Have tried the generics but worth the little extra
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
I use these in my art room to scrub the messy sinks! They work great, but I'm giving a 4 star rating because they don't last very long for me!
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Scotch Brits sponges hold up pretty well. They do a good job at removing stuck on foods. I usually replace them about every two to three weeks.
Amanda L.
Reedley, CA
This is the best sponge I have ever used. All other sponges fall apart or feel flimsy. This sponge is thick and strong and does not fall apart.
Toya H.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
We use this sponge for washing dishes. I think the green part could scrub a little better. But it gets the job done without leaving scratches.
Ashley L.
Smackover, AR
These are my families go to when it comes to sponges in the kitchen! They get dried on food off much easier than the other options we've tried.
Yaimee O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge are so useful for everyday messes around the house. They come in handy especially when you have a toddler.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.