BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Susan R.
Review for: 1 Sponge
These are my FAVORITE sponges to use in my kitchen. I use them for washing dishes as well as wiping down counters and tables. They are scrubby enough to remove caked on stains, but gentle enough to be used on easily-scratched surfaces. They last for a long time, and are cost-effective.
Karina C.
Richmond, CA
Review for: 1 Sponge
These always come in handy love to use this anytime now this is a must have Forster . Also does go bad for months
Malak E.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 9Pk
Great sponges, very comfortable to use and cleans great. I have been buying this brand sponges for many years and have nothing bad to say about them. They last a good while before you need to change it out.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
I don't use any other sponges these are the best ones in the market heavy duty and will clean your dishes well .
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These sponges are great for heavy duty tough cleaning. I always keep some in stock.
Billie G.
Steubenville, OH
Review for: 9Pk
These are a must have for heavy duty pans and baking sheets. I try to use non stick products but these sponges are good for restoration
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
This sponge I love because here are two sides to it. It doesn't scratch my pots and pans and it lasts a long time before I throw it away and use a new one. Walmart and grocery stores carry this product.
Sheyla G.
Lancaster, CA
Leaves my dishes clean and with out a scratch it's heavy duty scrubs out the tuffest of food without damaging any of my pans or plates
Clara C.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These are the sponges I purchase over and over. The scrubbing side takes care of stuck on foods while the soft side takes care of more delicate items. Sponges are not cheap.
Daisy S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 9Pk
These sponges are the best. They usually last me for avout 3 months and i change them. They don't rip apart or anything. These do the work!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.