BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Kristen J.
Marshville , NC
Review for: 9Pk
Great for cleaning my very stubborn and very very old kitchen countertops. It's laminate and gets junk stuck On easily. It doesn't scratch them and it cleans well. Even with just water and no cleaning solution.
Jennifer H.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: 9Pk
I hate washing dishes with a wash rag. The sponges clean great. They make scrubbing dishes a lot easier. They are rather cheap. When you believe the sponge has had it's days just throw it away and grab another one.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Review for: 1 Sponge
Estas esponjas me gustan son muy buenas de hecho son las únicas que utilizó , son durables y limpian muy bien es mi marca favorita
Paris P.
Review for: 1 Sponge
I mean who doesn't love these l? They are a go to staple. They clean the best and get rid of tough grime.
Susan R.
Review for: 1 Sponge
These are my FAVORITE sponges to use in my kitchen. I use them for washing dishes as well as wiping down counters and tables. They are scrubby enough to remove caked on stains, but gentle enough to be used on easily-scratched surfaces. They last for a long time, and are cost-effective.
Andrew M.
Orem, UT
Review for: 1 Sponge
My go to for everyday cleaning of any surface not only including the dishes
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These sponges are great for heavy duty tough cleaning. I always keep some in stock.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
Review for: 1 Sponge
We use these at work, and they work wonders. They help get the tough grease stains off. Th only problem is that they hold in the grease and need to be changed more often than others.
Clara C.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These are the sponges I purchase over and over. The scrubbing side takes care of stuck on foods while the soft side takes care of more delicate items. Sponges are not cheap.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Review for: 1 Sponge
I use these for dishe and After a month or so ; the more worn out ones I'll keep to clean the bathroom . I have yet to come across any of this brands sponged that actually rips apart and is unusable which is why I continue buying this brand .
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.