BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Isis Z.
Spring, TX
I'm a clean freak. My house and dishes can't be dirty at all. I love this product because it cleans the grease from pots and pans.
Dannmille B.
Elk Grove, CA
This is what I use to clean the toilet due to hard water stains. It works well with Ajax and does it's job in removing the stains!
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
My husband orders these in bulk from Amazon. I use them while doing dishes and I love the way you can use either side at any time.
Chant N Pedro F.
CARLSBAD, NM
Good price and they do the job. Buy them at Walmart all the time. My go to sponges for sure. Myt husband steals mine all the time.
Angie W.
I have to use these in my tub because it gets horrible soap scum and these are the only sponges strong enough to break through it!
Ian A.
Newport, KY
Great for cleaning that hard stuck on food. It lasts along time and is available at nearly every grocery store Target or Walmart.
Emily F.
philadelphia, PA
These sponges are always on my sink! Perfect of getting the tough grime off of pans or baking dishes that a dish washer can't do!
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
I don't about you guys but I like when o buy new sponges is the grates thing ever. And this one is good to get all that dry food.
Shay T.
Bellbrook, OH
These heavy duty sponges are my go to for cleaning! Gets off all the germs, goo & grime- gotta love a product that works so well!
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge is great, durable, and great quality. Definitely picks up and absorb well. Highly recommend
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.