3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ozge C.
Ozge C.
I must confess rhat it says "heavy duty" but i use this for all kind of dishes haha and i like it it is a good product since years
Dannmille B.
Dannmille B.
Elk Grove, CA
This is what I use to clean the toilet due to hard water stains. It works well with Ajax and does it's job in removing the stains!
Angie W.
Angie W.
I have to use these in my tub because it gets horrible soap scum and these are the only sponges strong enough to break through it!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
My husband orders these in bulk from Amazon. I use them while doing dishes and I love the way you can use either side at any time.
Isis Z.
Isis Z.
Spring, TX
I'm a clean freak. My house and dishes can't be dirty at all. I love this product because it cleans the grease from pots and pans.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
These last a long time as long as you clean them after you have cleaned your dishes. Sorte them properly too will extend the life.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Philadelphia , PA
These sponges are always on my sink! Perfect of getting the tough grime off of pans or baking dishes that a dish washer can't do!
Ian A.
Ian A.
Newport, KY
Great for cleaning that hard stuck on food. It lasts along time and is available at nearly every grocery store Target or Walmart.
Ivonne S.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
I don't about you guys but I like when o buy new sponges is the grates thing ever. And this one is good to get all that dry food.
Shay T.
Shay T.
Bellbrook, OH
These heavy duty sponges are my go to for cleaning! Gets off all the germs, goo & grime- gotta love a product that works so well!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.