BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Yumiko C.
Great Mills, MD
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I use this scotch brite heavy duty sponge every single time when I wash dishes. Easy to scrub hard stuff off and sponge part clean my dishes very clean.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
We buy these all the time. They are the great dishwashing sponges. The get all the food that's stuck on the pan off. And the are very reasonably priced.
Lizette R.
San Jose, CA
These sponges are my favorite. I have always used these. They are very cheap and last for a long time. I buy these at Target but can be found everywhere.
Amber K.
Sanford, FL
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I use these for tough jobs, like cleaning the oven or the grill. They really stand up to demanding cleaning jobs as well as work well for every day use.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love cleaning with these sponges! I buy them in bulk for a good prize and there are defiantly heavy duty, would recommend to use for cleaning anything
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda

It used to wash dishes and do not let them clean the hard line and help frothing with dishwasher soap Tamboen I like to use it to clean ceramic bathroom
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These sponges are pretty heavy duty and worth the price which really is not terrible anyway. I use them a lot and I do a LOT of dishes every single day!
Karen A.
Hudson, MA
Review for: 9Pk more...
No matter how dirty your pan or dishes are, the scotch brute heavy duty gets it off. It doesn't scratch your pans. I always buy the big quantity packs
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great, heavy duty sponges! Well it is expensive but they do last a very long time. Unlike cheaper sponges that falls apart or do not work at all.
Laura S.
Denver, CO
Review for: 9Pk more...
I use this pads to clean the tough to clean bottom of my pans anong other things, convenient to find, and worth the price in comparison of other brands
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.