BY SCOTCH-BRITE #7 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These sponges are pretty heavy duty and worth the price which really is not terrible anyway. I use them a lot and I do a LOT of dishes every single day!
Nichole S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: 9Pk more...
I don't use sponges to wash dishes (gross) but I like having them around when I do hardcore cleaning. These are great for spring cleaning and dirty jobs!
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Review for: 9Pk more...
I love this sponge! It works like a charm for me and my roommates. It cleans the dishes, pots and pans really well. Took the grease out pretty well too!
Karen A.
Hudson, MA
Review for: 9Pk more...
No matter how dirty your pan or dishes are, the scotch brute heavy duty gets it off. It doesn't scratch your pans. I always buy the big quantity packs
Jeanette K.
Hilton , NY
Theses sponges are great for removing stuck on food off of pans. They do not have the musty smell that most sponges get. I use these for my tough jobs
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these. They’re super durable and strong and can get just about anything out of your pans. Just don’t let them sit in bleach they will dissolve.
Alison K.
Honolulu, HI
I use this to clean everything ~ but of course a different sponge for different use

I like to use for dishes, cleaning the sinks, cleaning toilet, etc
Delilah A.
Moses Lake, WA
Very cheap. I buy this sponge for my dishes but it does have one flaw to it. It dulls out fast and I keep having to buy the 2pack every 2 weeks or so..
Caley H.
These work really well. Though they can scratch some of your pans they really do remove all the baked on food. They do tend to smell after a few weeks.
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great, heavy duty sponges! Well it is expensive but they do last a very long time. Unlike cheaper sponges that falls apart or do not work at all.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.