BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Danielle C.
Kissimmee , FL
My mom has always use this brand and I use it now for my family house hold. It works great especially with grease and tough stains.
Sabrina K.
Great all around sponge. The two sides make it easy to clean no matter his much stuck on food you have to remove. Highly recommend.
Wendy T.
These work the best and last three longest (wirth cleaning after each use) I will purchase again and highly recommend this product!
Angie W.
I have to use these in my tub because it gets horrible soap scum and these are the only sponges strong enough to break through it!
Ashley C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These actually can last quite a while for heavy duty messes that are baked on, and clean the mess quite nicely! I buy these often!
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
Always been a staple in my house hold. My whole family has always used these. They always get the job done and that's what I love.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
These last a long time as long as you clean them after you have cleaned your dishes. Sorte them properly too will extend the life.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Estas esponjas me gustan son muy buenas de hecho son las únicas que utilizó , son durables y limpian muy bien es mi marca favorita
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
One of the best cleaning sponges. Withstands a lot of uses and cleans well especially stuck on foods and other hard to clean mess.
Isis Z.
Spring, TX
I'm a clean freak. My house and dishes can't be dirty at all. I love this product because it cleans the grease from pots and pans.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.