3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
These work the best and last three longest (wirth cleaning after each use) I will purchase again and highly recommend this product!
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Do a pretty decent job not quite as good as magic eraser. Used it to scrub patio furniture and didn't quite do as good as I'd hoped
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Kissimmee , FL
My mom has always use this brand and I use it now for my family house hold. It works great especially with grease and tough stains.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Great all around sponge. The two sides make it easy to clean no matter his much stuck on food you have to remove. Highly recommend.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Mount Vernon, WA
It's an average sponge, gets the job done and I've had no problems so far. I would recommend for casual deep cleaning in the house.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
Always been a staple in my house hold. My whole family has always used these. They always get the job done and that's what I love.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These actually can last quite a while for heavy duty messes that are baked on, and clean the mess quite nicely! I buy these often!
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
These last a long time as long as you clean them after you have cleaned your dishes. Sorte them properly too will extend the life.
Chant N Pedro F.
Chant N Pedro F.
CARLSBAD, NM
Good price and they do the job. Buy them at Walmart all the time. My go to sponges for sure. Myt husband steals mine all the time.
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
One of the best cleaning sponges. Withstands a lot of uses and cleans well especially stuck on foods and other hard to clean mess.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.