BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
These are durable in getting your dirty dishes clean, but need to be swapped out for a new one every month or so. They're pretty cheap and come in packs of multiples so are worth the money. These sponges also come in a wand form which is nice because you don't have to get your hands so dirty
Andrea S.
Austin , TX
This product is a must have. One side is soft enough for your delicate China and the other side is strong enough to get the hard to get dried on foods. Really it has the best qualities that I need in a man, am I right ladies? With the rugby soap combo, you can tackle even the dirtiest jobs!
Kristin M.
I detest sponges... They are just a disgusting breeding ground for bacteria and mold. I usually end up throwing them away after a week because I am just horrified by the bacterial build-up. I stick to reusable wash rags. When I do need the occasional sponge to get a good scrub, I use these!
Mayra C.
Dallas, TX
I use two types of Scotch-brute sponges. The soft ones and this heavy duty sponge. For anything that the soft sponge can't get of my dishes, this one does the job! Also, I clean my stove top with this sponge and it leaves it almost as new with no hard scrubbing for hours needed. Love it!
Brieanne M.
Chesterfield, NJ
I don't really have too much to say about this product. It is a sponge. it gets the job done. I have a small fear of sponges and the bacteria that grows on them so I tend to swap out my sponges every other week. I would recommend this to others. it has a fair price and gets the job done.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA
The only sponges I purchase are these heavy-duty sponges to wash our pots and pans. All other dishes end up in the dishwasher. These work well at getting stuck-on food and when they are wrung out well they don't smell bad like other sponges. I'm a repeat customer and recommend to others.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Im not really a fan of scotch products because they weak and it breaks apart easy and it doesn't last long at all but it gets the job done when you need to be. its worth buying for little clean up jobs like dishes and tubs and cat litter boxes or cleaning bikes or kids toys but thats it
Susan R.
These are my FAVORITE sponges to use in my kitchen. I use them for washing dishes as well as wiping down counters and tables. They are scrubby enough to remove caked on stains, but gentle enough to be used on easily-scratched surfaces. They last for a long time, and are cost-effective.
Anastasiya L.
Tacoma, WA
I wont lie but I went through about 100 of these in my life time and up to this day its my go to sponge! I love the 2 sides that you can ise one for srubbing the other for normal washing! It makes life so much easier instead of having sponges all over the house for different things!
Jae G.
So simple but it gets the job every time. I use these to clean the entire house from the bathroom to the kitchen. I especially like the rough side because it cuts through grease, grime, and even soap scum like a pro. I will continue to buy these as long as there is a house to clean.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.