BY SCOTCH-BRITE #7 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Haha another product I just love!!! I grew up with my mother using these. They just last longer and to me nothing can replace that. They work great so long as your kids rinse them after they use them lol! Which rarely happens!
Brittany H.
These are always a go to product in our house. We have been buying them for years because the price is on point. They always get those tough food stains out and we get them from our local Walmart or Amazon.
Katherine B.
Elmhurst, NY
This product takes leaves all my dishes clean. Very effective and worth the purchase buying in bulks. Pros I can always depend on it to wash my dishes to perfection. I would always get these for the home.
Emily I.
brick,nj
Great sponges!! Last me a long time and I use them a lot!! They are cheap and a great value. The scrubbing side really helps to get stuck on food off like eggs. They never fall apart like other sponges.
Danielle A.
This is my go to sponge. I love how it gets the yucky stuff away and also love that it doesn't scratch my hand when I'm using the non-scrubby side. It could be a little bigger but it gets the job done.
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
Love these heavy dity sponges therw great to have in a big pack because lets be real your always gonna need another sooner or later. They dry pretty quickky after use which is a huge plus germ wise
Christina
Wyomissing, PA
I use these on my bathtub and shower and I am always surprised at now long they hold up. You get a good value for the price you pay. They don't leave a green residue or scratch the surfaces.
Ashley S.
Winchester, KY
These sponges are wonderful! They are good for small and large jobs. Removes most of what I need it too. I buy the 3 pack and feel like it's a great value. Lasts a while. I would recommend.
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
Definetltly this product is for heavy duty in the kitchen. I use this for stubborn stains in the pan especially at the bottom back of the pan and whenever we bake. It does it jobs. So great!
Desi C.
San Diego , CA
I feel that these sponges are the best. They do the job well, especially with stubborn food that is stuck on my pots and pans. They also last very long and don't lose their structure.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.