3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Zephyrhills, FL
Great product when you need a little sponge or heavy duty if you need to scrub. Can be used for any room in the house or to wash dishes
Abbie P.
Abbie P.
Greenwood, IN
These are super helpful to use on casserole dishes and pots and pans after big dinners. Tough on grease without scratching up the pans.
Billie G.
Billie G.
Steubenville, OH
These are a must have for heavy duty pans and baking sheets. I try to use non stick products but these sponges are good for restoration
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I always buy these sponges because it is important to use sponges that don't fall apart easily. Theu hold up well and are inexpensive.
Sheyla G.
Sheyla G.
Lancaster, CA
Leaves my dishes clean and with out a scratch it's heavy duty scrubs out the tuffest of food without damaging any of my pans or plates
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Great sponge! very good price and the two different materials makes for a great clean! Sponge is soft and the other side scrubs well.
Dayana S.
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
By far my favorite sponge of all time. I've been using this brand of sponges for the longest and they are just perfect and work great
Kristina U.
Kristina U.
Tucson, AZ
These are the only sponges I use. They hold up well to wear and don't fall apart. I always buy the multipack so I have plenty around.
Katie K.
Katie K.
This is pretty much the only sponge brand I keep in my house. It scrubs out the really hard messes. I would definitely recommend it!
anjelika s.
anjelika s.
These sponges are my all time favorite I use them all the time the only is if u use them a lot like I do the lose there grip quickly
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.