BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Teresa M.
National City, CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
The super famous well know sponge. it gets the job done and with an affordable price plus you can find it mostly at many stores
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: 1 Sponge
I use these everywhere- showers, sinks, floor, stove, fridge, and counters. The scrubbing side gets off touch spots and the sponge side is soft enough to clear even my thinnest glass tops! I buy in bulk and never let our house run out.
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
For as long as I can remember I have used Scotch-Brite sponges. They always get the job done no matter what it is. I use them on everything from washing dishes to cleaning up hard to clean messes on the floor or counter or tub. The price is great as well.
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: 9Pk
Great sponge. Love it for cleaning my sink, or in the bathroom. A large pack of them is a pretty good value. I like to have a bunch on hand. The only drawback is that they tend to leave little green flecks from the scrubbing side.
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
I like these because they don't retain odor they also are very heavy duty and last a good 30 days!
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
This is my favorite sponge I use all of the time it is tough and does not disintegrate after use
Molly R.
We use these because they fight against the tough stuff without falling apart and they also have a pretty good price.
Victoria C.
Review for: 9Pk
I've had this sponge for over a month now and it really gets the job done and I'm probably going to buy another one the next week just as a backup.
Linda N.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 9Pk
This is my go to sponge when I meed a heavy duty sponge but safe for all my pots and pans.
Susan R.
Review for: 1 Sponge
These are my FAVORITE sponges to use in my kitchen. I use them for washing dishes as well as wiping down counters and tables. They are scrubby enough to remove caked on stains, but gentle enough to be used on easily-scratched surfaces. They last for a long time, and are cost-effective.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.