BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Lori Beth S.
Lori Beth S.
Douglas, GA
This is my go to scrubber. It doesn't scratch my pots and gets the leftover food off super easy. One scrubber lasts me about 3-5 weeks.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I always buy these sponges because it is important to use sponges that don't fall apart easily. Theu hold up well and are inexpensive.
Sheyla G.
Sheyla G.
Lancaster, CA
Leaves my dishes clean and with out a scratch it's heavy duty scrubs out the tuffest of food without damaging any of my pans or plates
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Great sponge! very good price and the two different materials makes for a great clean! Sponge is soft and the other side scrubs well.
Kristina U.
Kristina U.
Tucson, AZ
These are the only sponges I use. They hold up well to wear and don't fall apart. I always buy the multipack so I have plenty around.
Dayana S.
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
By far my favorite sponge of all time. I've been using this brand of sponges for the longest and they are just perfect and work great
Katie K.
Katie K.
This is pretty much the only sponge brand I keep in my house. It scrubs out the really hard messes. I would definitely recommend it!
anjelika s.
anjelika s.
These sponges are my all time favorite I use them all the time the only is if u use them a lot like I do the lose there grip quickly
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Mount Vernon, WA
It's an average sponge, gets the job done and I've had no problems so far. I would recommend for casual deep cleaning in the house.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Mega Parent Expert
Do a pretty decent job not quite as good as magic eraser. Used it to scrub patio furniture and didn't quite do as good as I'd hoped
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.