BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
misty m.
misty m.
If you have a pan with residue, this will quickly become it's worst enemy! I was shocked how this sponge would cut through burnt on food!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Mega Parent Expert
These sponges clean better than most sponges. They don't fall apart like most sponges. They also don't scratch as easily as most sponges.
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Oshkosh, WI
Lasts a long time compared to other sponges. Doesn't smell after a few days either. I use them all the time in the kitchen and bathroom.
Jacklyn V.
Jacklyn V.
Bellflower, CA
Always use the heavy duty dish scrub! We use it not only for dishes but for easy clean up around the house cleaning up a flower vase etc
Lori Beth S.
Lori Beth S.
Douglas, GA
This is my go to scrubber. It doesn't scratch my pots and gets the leftover food off super easy. One scrubber lasts me about 3-5 weeks.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
They clean great and hold up really well. The only downfall is that they start to smell really fast no matter how often you clean them.
josh e.
josh e.
Leitchfield, KY
Very strong sponge, doesn't flake apart. Last until has ti be thrown out. The scrub power is great also, always has worked well for me.
Billie G.
Billie G.
Steubenville, OH
These are a must have for heavy duty pans and baking sheets. I try to use non stick products but these sponges are good for restoration
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Zephyrhills, FL
Great product when you need a little sponge or heavy duty if you need to scrub. Can be used for any room in the house or to wash dishes
hannah f.
hannah f.
Huntsville, Tx
Go to sponge. You can use this to clean everything. We used it on our ice chest after our crawfish boil and it took all the stains out.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.