BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Susan R.
Review for: 1 Sponge
These are my FAVORITE sponges to use in my kitchen. I use them for washing dishes as well as wiping down counters and tables. They are scrubby enough to remove caked on stains, but gentle enough to be used on easily-scratched surfaces. They last for a long time, and are cost-effective.
Ginucky M.
Tucson, Az
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These last a long time, even with a good amount of abuse. I love the two sides for cleaning different types of dishes and the price seems pretty fair as well
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
These are my everyday necessities, I use them all the time. They get everything off, and don't leave scratches on your dishes. Highly recommended.
Daniela M.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
I've tried almost every sponge from this brand for general dishwashing and have found that I like this one the most. I feel like it's the only sponge that is actually scrubbing the pans and not just smearing them even more
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
Review for: 9Pk
I love these sponges. I have tried others, but came back to Scotch-Brite. I feel that these sponges clean effectively and are of high quality.
Krista R.
Electra, TX
Review for: 9Pk
Easy to clean with and easy to clean hair pop into the washer or diahwasher. Great for cleaning house and dish scrubbing
Veronica B.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Growing up, I was always the one who had to do the dishes every night and these were my go to! They helped me clean everything nicely and get any food off with the scrub side of this sponge. When I am looking for sponges at the store I get these almost every time.
Lacey H.
Review for: 9Pk
Best sponge ever!!! It can literally scrub through anything you put it on! And it actually last for quite a few months
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: 9Pk
Great sponge. Love it for cleaning my sink, or in the bathroom. A large pack of them is a pretty good value. I like to have a bunch on hand. The only drawback is that they tend to leave little green flecks from the scrubbing side.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These sponges are great for heavy duty tough cleaning. I always keep some in stock.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.