3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
misty m.
misty m.
If you have a pan with residue, this will quickly become it's worst enemy! I was shocked how this sponge would cut through burnt on food!
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I think these sponges last long , I go get them at the dollar tree for a dollar and purchase a whole bunch. very effective and not pricey
Kathleen E.
Kathleen E.
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect cheap cleaning sponges for bath tubs and floors. They're inexpensive and work fairly well so you don't feel like you wasted money
Haley E.
Haley E.
Great sponge for all cleaning needs. Definitely use the Brillo side a lot because of stuck on messes and it works to get those messes out
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Oshkosh, WI
Lasts a long time compared to other sponges. Doesn't smell after a few days either. I use them all the time in the kitchen and bathroom.
Jacklyn V.
Jacklyn V.
Bellflower, CA
Always use the heavy duty dish scrub! We use it not only for dishes but for easy clean up around the house cleaning up a flower vase etc
hannah f.
hannah f.
Huntsville, Tx
Go to sponge. You can use this to clean everything. We used it on our ice chest after our crawfish boil and it took all the stains out.
Billie G.
Billie G.
Steubenville, OH
These are a must have for heavy duty pans and baking sheets. I try to use non stick products but these sponges are good for restoration
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Zephyrhills, FL
Great product when you need a little sponge or heavy duty if you need to scrub. Can be used for any room in the house or to wash dishes
Lori Beth S.
Lori Beth S.
Douglas, GA
This is my go to scrubber. It doesn't scratch my pots and gets the leftover food off super easy. One scrubber lasts me about 3-5 weeks.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.