BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
I use them for my bathtub. In the past I have had stubborn rings that would not leave no matter how much bleach I used, but these sponges were able to get the job done with ease!
Angela S.
Depew, NY
Review for: 1 Sponge
I love to use this sponge when I have a really good baked on mess like on a casserole dish. It's tough and sturdy enough to get the job done but won't ruin my dishes.
Ashley Z.
Visalia, CA
Cheap and amazing! I use this sponge for cleaning my dishes and even doing everyday household cleaning on my appliances.
Shellie W.
Orange Beach, AL
Review for: 1 Sponge
These pads are great! They make cleaning pots and pans so easy! They really last a while too.
Beverly D.
I am never disappointed when I use my scotch Brits pad for all my cleaning needs. It's a good value and a great price.
Jessica W.
Review for: 1 Sponge
This is the only brand of sponges I use. Nothing compared to them. Great for cleaning tough stuck on grease. Absolutely and highly recommend these. Also great priced also!!!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These sponges work GREAT for so many uses! They are not flimsy at all and they get the job done. They don't tear or break while you use them. They get off things that are hard to scrub off, but they also do a good job on softer things. I would repurchase!
Kim P.
Hanahan, SC
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Great product. I cut the sponge in half so I can use more efficiently. Long lasting and very indurant. Rinses out easily and great at scrubbing pots and dishes.
Liss M.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Love these! Their ruff, yet don't scratch the pots and pans. Their durable and the size is perfect.
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
I like these because they don't retain odor they also are very heavy duty and last a good 30 days!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.