BY SCOTCH-BRITE #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Misty J.
I love this sponge. I use it on my dishes and to clean my oven and it is the best by far. It is very cheap but it does fall apart after so many uses but i expected that since the cost was so low.
Betzy R.
Davis
My mom has used this since I can remember and when I got my own place I tried different kinds and none could compare to the this. Gets the job done easy and for any type of cleaning!
Gladys N.
All that needs to be said is that it gets things done, with these sponges I do not have to continuously scrub greasy pans, one scrub and and the grease comes off!
Alison K.
Honolulu, HI
I use this to clean everything ~ but of course a different sponge for different use

I like to use for dishes, cleaning the sinks, cleaning toilet, etc
Maria S.
I really like this product because when I want to get something sticky off my pans instead of using the wire scrubs I use this one and it doesn't damage my pans
Kim P.
Hanahan, SC
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Great product. I cut the sponge in half so I can use more efficiently. Long lasting and very indurant. Rinses out easily and great at scrubbing pots and dishes.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
Tried and true sponges that hold up nicely. They last forever and when they get grimy I through them in a round in the dishwasher and they come out good as new.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
This is my go to product for tough to clean jobs. Defiantly not for everyday cleaning, but when you need a little "elbow grease" to get it done, reach for these
Niquole D.
Woodbury, NJ
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
ALWAYS BUY THIS BRAND EVEN GOOD FOR CLEANING UP SPILLS YOU FIND LATER NOT JUST FOR DISHES. AFTER I REPLACE MY DISH SPONGE I SAVE FOR CLEANING WALLS FLOORS ETC
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
I but this sponges very frequently because it leaves the pots and dishes extra clean as well as the surface of the counters and everything going else as well.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.