BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Review for: 1 Sponge
Scotch Brite sponges are hands down the best sponges for the tough jobs in the kitchen and bathroom. However, they're not the most affordable if you're like me and toss them after the first or second use. Sponges are known for harboring bacteria that can spread food born illness so I'm not particularly a huge fan of using them, but hey when you need something to clean the mess what are you gonna do, right? Wal-Mart and the Dollar General are my stops for cleaning supplies if you're looking for the best prices.
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
Review for: 1 Sponge
This sponge I use everywhere , I have one in the kitchen and in the restroom . This sponge is magic , it takes everything off that a unwanted! It is not expensive at all and you can find it everywhere !
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
I like these sponges but I do feel like they keep "smell" too much and I have to go through them faster since it smells so bad. I use these because they are a great affordable price and they are very common at all stores.
Charity C.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: 9Pk
These are really good. I get good stuck to utensils that I can't get off and these sponges can get just about anything removed.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Review for: 9Pk
Los mejores esponjas para eliminar las manchas más difíciles en sus ollas y sartenes. duran mucho ideales para ollas duras
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These last a long time as long as you clean them after you have cleaned your dishes. Sorte them properly too will extend the life.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
They clean great and hold up really well. The only downfall is that they start to smell really fast no matter how often you clean them.
Alissa Q.
It does everything you would want your dish sponge to do. It really lets you get down in there in order to get your dishes nice and clean.
Ashley J.
Valdosta , GA
Mega Parent Expert
Review for: 1 Sponge
We prefer these sponges in my house because they don't have the actual sponge part that seems to hold water and bacteria. They're also heavy duty and work well for the dishes or any cleaning around the house.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: 1 Sponge
This is an ok sponge. Holds up well and lasts a long time.
Inexpensive. The only problem I've had with them is they have scratched my stainless steel pots and pans a few times. I tend to use a less abrasive sponge to clean my dishes.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.