BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
These are the only sponges I will buy. I typically purchase them in a much bigger pack. The last pack I bought had at least 20 sponges in it.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Albuquerque, NM
These are some heavy duty sponges. They work great on almost anything that needs to be cleaned. They come in handy which is always an upside.
Rabia H.
Rabia H.
I use these everyday and they work really well; stay firm but yet soft enough to clean properly. Don't disintegrate like some other brands.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Gotta have my Scotch-Brite sponge. It gets the tough messes up easier! You still have to use a little elbow grease but this helps for sure!
Ayla S.
Ayla S.
Ridgeland, MS
Got a tough job in the kitchen? Sink full of dirty dishes with stuck on food?? You HAVE to use these scrub sponges!! Nothing works better!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
These are the only sponges I keep at my house. They are long-lasting, durable, and do a great job. I buy value packs at Sam's Club usually.
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Santee, CA
These clean everything and last forever! They do hold a smell, but if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds they are good as new.
Britanny A.
Britanny A.
Hialeah, FL
Very rough & works good on pots & pans. Gets dirty fairly easily but easy to wash out I always get this one when I want to get a deep clean
brandy b.
brandy b.
South Milwaukee, WI
I like using these sponges in the stove the sponge itself lasts a long time the only thing I don't like the scrubber wears away quite fast
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These scrub well at first but they seem to wear down quickly. They also get dirty/crusty a lot faster than some other brands I have tried.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.