3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
mckenzie d.
mckenzie d.
Trenton, MI
I MISS MY BEST friend grouo would do i swear we are going to a part of the day to get to go homecoming dress up in my feels and i show jt to get
Christina C.
Christina C.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
These work well and are reasonably priced. They tend to not get any funky odors but I'm pretty diligent in rinsing them and leaving them to dry.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Love these sponges to help clean up the mess my nephew leaves! They also work wonders on difficult dishes! They absorb great, for sure my go to.
Dariela A.
Dariela A.
Tampa, FL
This has to be the go to sponge ! My favorite and very durable though what it is out through. Have tried the generics but worth the little extra
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
My mom would always use these when I was little and I now use them all the time. I love these but I believe it gets rusty after a month or less.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Scotch Brits sponges hold up pretty well. They do a good job at removing stuck on foods. I usually replace them about every two to three weeks.
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.
Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge are so useful for everyday messes around the house. They come in handy especially when you have a toddler.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
This are one of my go to sponges for the kitchen. There heavy duty you don't have to press so hard to take all the food or grease of the dishs.
Leeann M.
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
I use these in my art room to scrub the messy sinks! They work great, but I'm giving a 4 star rating because they don't last very long for me!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
I love these sponges. I have tried others, but came back to Scotch-Brite. I feel that these sponges clean effectively and are of high quality.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.