BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
Review for: 1 Sponge
This sponge I use everywhere , I have one in the kitchen and in the restroom . This sponge is magic , it takes everything off that a unwanted! It is not expensive at all and you can find it everywhere !
Kirsten L.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: 1 Sponge
These are some tough sponges. They are durable and last quite a while before needing to be replaced. I have no trouble scraping off food and grime from dishes and pans.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
Great sponges that get the job down with minimal scrubbing. They are reasonably priced and can be found at all major stores.
judy z.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 9Pk
I have been using these sponges si ce i can remember i would say since I was like 9 years old
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
I like these sponges but I do feel like they keep "smell" too much and I have to go through them faster since it smells so bad. I use these because they are a great affordable price and they are very common at all stores.
Carleigh P.
League City, TX
Review for: 1 Sponge
Pretty cool. Not much you can say about sponges. They're good on grease and stuff lol.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Review for: 9Pk
Los mejores esponjas para eliminar las manchas más difíciles en sus ollas y sartenes. duran mucho ideales para ollas duras
Annie M.
Northfield, OH
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These sponges last and are extremely durable. They hAve been around forever and that means something.
Ashley J.
Valdosta , GA
Mega Parent Expert
Review for: 1 Sponge
We prefer these sponges in my house because they don't have the actual sponge part that seems to hold water and bacteria. They're also heavy duty and work well for the dishes or any cleaning around the house.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: 1 Sponge
This is an ok sponge. Holds up well and lasts a long time.
Inexpensive. The only problem I've had with them is they have scratched my stainless steel pots and pans a few times. I tend to use a less abrasive sponge to clean my dishes.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.