3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Renee M.
Renee M.
Metairie, LA
Stays true to shape makes cleaning dishes very easy lasts longer than most sponges. Really helps to remove dirt from floors or food stuck to dishes
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
I've had this sponge for over a month now and it really gets the job done and I'm probably going to buy another one the next week just as a backup.
Samantha  F.
Samantha F.
This has always been a staple of our household and now i use them all the time. i feel like it take the grime off pots and pans like no other one.
Emily L.
Emily L.
This is my go to. I have so many of these under the sink it's embarrassing. But these work great on stuck on food and grease, use these every day.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Broomfield, CO
This sponge is an oldie but a goodie. It is a classic sponge to with a super scrubby side to really get stuck on food off quickly. They work great
Keri B.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
These are my everyday necessities, I use them all the time. They get everything off, and don't leave scratches on your dishes. Highly recommended.
the a.
the a.
Washington, DC
It's a sponge. That cleans. I like clean dishes, counters, bathtubs. That's about as deep as it gets on this. Effective and buy at local grocery.
B W.
B W.
New Hope, PA
It's a durable sponge. You gotta rinse it out pretty often just like any other sponge but the tough side works well for getting off caked on food
MICHELLE P.
MICHELLE P.
Brooklyn, NY
This sponge is great to clean greasy pots and pans. It removes old stuck in oil that other sponges fail to do. I love it. I will keep buying them
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
These are really wonderful for getting off all the extra caked on gunk! I Love how they work and I will continue to buy them for those tough jobs
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.