3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Karen A.
Karen A.
Hudson, MA
No matter how dirty your pan or dishes are, the scotch brute heavy duty gets it off. It doesn't scratch your pans. I always buy the big quantity packs
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Disappointed, idk if maybe I purchased a bad batch at Walmart but they were bleeding yellow all over my counters & fell apart after a few days of use
andrea d.
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
A basic, cheap cleaning sponge that will get the job done. This sponge makes dish washing an easy task and really knows its way around a dirty plate.
Becky B.
Becky B.
They work great to get off stuck on food off without using a ton of dish soap. They last a long time and I feel that you really get your money worth.
Pam L.
Pam L.
Works awesome and they last a long time. Some sponges fall apart way to fast. Then you feel like money was wasted, but this product won't disappoint!
April W.
April W.
These work amazing for hard to clean up messes.I hand wash dishes so these are a must.The scrubbing side works amazing with pasta stains and messes.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Alexandria, VA
The best product to clean heavy pots and hard stains in the kitchen, be carefull with delicate ware, I recommend this sponge I´ve Using all my life.
Pilar T.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
You guys are going to think I'm weird but I have been using these in the shower as a full body exfoliant scrubby since I was a teenager. Good stuff.
shyla r.
shyla r.
Sweetwater, TX
Just everyday scrub pads very affordable at Walmart and I usually make sure I have extras under my sink. They last awhile and are really effective.
Renee M.
Renee M.
Metairie, LA
Stays true to shape makes cleaning dishes very easy lasts longer than most sponges. Really helps to remove dirt from floors or food stuck to dishes
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.