BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Becky B.
They work great to get off stuck on food off without using a ton of dish soap. They last a long time and I feel that you really get your money worth.
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
A basic, cheap cleaning sponge that will get the job done. This sponge makes dish washing an easy task and really knows its way around a dirty plate.
Pam L.
Works awesome and they last a long time. Some sponges fall apart way to fast. Then you feel like money was wasted, but this product won't disappoint!
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
You guys are going to think I'm weird but I have been using these in the shower as a full body exfoliant scrubby since I was a teenager. Good stuff.
Maggie L.
Alexandria , VA
The best product to clean heavy pots and hard stains in the kitchen, be carefull with delicate ware, I recommend this sponge I´ve Using all my life.
April W.
These work amazing for hard to clean up messes.I hand wash dishes so these are a must.The scrubbing side works amazing with pasta stains and messes.
shyla r.
Sweetwater, TX
Just everyday scrub pads very affordable at Walmart and I usually make sure I have extras under my sink. They last awhile and are really effective.
Jennifer G.
Phenix City, AL
I use these on everything from my counters to flooring and dishes (different ones of course). They are the best ones out there and last a long time
Renee M.
Metairie, LA
Stays true to shape makes cleaning dishes very easy lasts longer than most sponges. Really helps to remove dirt from floors or food stuck to dishes
Victoria C.
I've had this sponge for over a month now and it really gets the job done and I'm probably going to buy another one the next week just as a backup.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.