3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jeanette K.
Jeanette K.
Hilton, NY
Theses sponges are great for removing stuck on food off of pans. They do not have the musty smell that most sponges get. I use these for my tough jobs
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Disappointed, idk if maybe I purchased a bad batch at Walmart but they were bleeding yellow all over my counters & fell apart after a few days of use
Becky B.
Becky B.
They work great to get off stuck on food off without using a ton of dish soap. They last a long time and I feel that you really get your money worth.
andrea d.
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
A basic, cheap cleaning sponge that will get the job done. This sponge makes dish washing an easy task and really knows its way around a dirty plate.
Pam L.
Pam L.
Works awesome and they last a long time. Some sponges fall apart way to fast. Then you feel like money was wasted, but this product won't disappoint!
April W.
April W.
These work amazing for hard to clean up messes.I hand wash dishes so these are a must.The scrubbing side works amazing with pasta stains and messes.
Pilar T.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
You guys are going to think I'm weird but I have been using these in the shower as a full body exfoliant scrubby since I was a teenager. Good stuff.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Alexandria, VA
The best product to clean heavy pots and hard stains in the kitchen, be carefull with delicate ware, I recommend this sponge I´ve Using all my life.
shyla r.
shyla r.
Sweetwater, TX
Just everyday scrub pads very affordable at Walmart and I usually make sure I have extras under my sink. They last awhile and are really effective.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Phenix City, AL
I use these on everything from my counters to flooring and dishes (different ones of course). They are the best ones out there and last a long time
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.