BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Ginucky M.
Tucson, Az
These last a long time, even with a good amount of abuse. I love the two sides for cleaning different types of dishes and the price seems pretty fair as well
Ashtyn S.
Rexburg, ID
Who likes sponges that fall apart? That's right, no one does! Scotch Brite gets the job done, and makes my dishes look as clean as when I first bought them!
Kathleen A.
Buffalo, NY
These are very affordable and last quite a while before breaking down. Throw them in the microwave to disinfect them! Great for really scrubbing your dishes
Sarah T.
Freeland, MI
I like how the material handles hard to remove residue without tearing up so easily. I also like the soft side of it to clean soapy residue after scrubbing.
Leticia S.
I love this sponge. It helps removed grease from pots and pans. They are really affordable. The smell is amazing. I recommend this sponge for tough grease.
angela a.
Use them love this sponge's they work great even on the toughs mess been using for 2 years and have even recommended to my mother an she as well loves them
Grace M.
Ruston, LA
The only sponge I use. Gets dishes clean without scratching. Lasts a good amount of time before needing to replace. Doesn't get smelly if you wrong it out.
Nicole W.
A heavy duty sponge for the thickest of grease and dirtiest of pans. This cuts right through the gunk on your dishes, and I love the soft and rough sides.
Megan S.
I'm terrible at having foods stick to my pots and pans. With this product though when I go to scrub the residue I don't have to scrub hard with these pads
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
We buy these all the time. They are the great dishwashing sponges. The get all the food that's stuck on the pan off. And the are very reasonably priced.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.