BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Tiffany B.
San Diego , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I moved out of my parents house I used the same products my mom used. She's been using this product since I can remember and these work wonders on every surface.
Amy P.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I use these sponges all the time! This sponge makes it easy to scrub dishes to get them squeaky clean and they last a really long time so it is definitely worth the price. I buy these frequently and highly recommend them.
Kendra M.
These last a long time if you rinse them and don't let them sit in a sink of water. The scrubbing part is almost always effective and this is a pretty reliable brand.
Sabella M.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I use this to get really deep and big stains off. If I cooked something that stuck to the pan or pot, I soak them and then scrub off anything else with these sponges.
DaJae H.
Review for: 9Pk more...
Does the job every time, works on tough food stains and cleans thoroughly! Material is tough so this sponge is your go to sponge for a fre as the long lasting clean.
Michele M.
Whittier , CA
These are the only sponges I purchase, maybe because they were what we always had in my mom & grandmas homes growing up. They always last long and get the job done!
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I love the two sides sponges. The green side helps scrub tougher spots. It's a good value. When you take it out of the package it is moist and soft. You can purchase it at Target or Walmart. It's the only kind I buy!
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
These are usually my go to sponges. I don't use them very often since we got a brush that dispenses dish wash soap. But I like to have them on hand. They work great! I'm sure I'll purchase again. 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite
Shamira K.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I cant wash dishes without my scotchbrite sponge (i know...i sound spoiled) but ive tried every other sponge out there and nothing compares. It gets the job done!
Virginia K.
Northern Cambria, PA
I use it to get the heavy stuff of the dishes that are not non stick. I buy them in bulk and keep them under all my Sonia to help get the really tough stuff of everything from floors to sinks to walls to windows
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.