BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Kaela D.
Kaela D.
Portland, OR
I use these every day of my life in the kitchen to wash my dishes. Great little sponges, very reliable and effective at cleaning. I like the scrubby sides a lot.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Tried and true sponges that hold up nicely. They last forever and when they get grimy I through them in a round in the dishwasher and they come out good as new.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Hanahan, SC
Great product. I cut the sponge in half so I can use more efficiently. Long lasting and very indurant. Rinses out easily and great at scrubbing pots and dishes.
Maria S.
Maria S.
I really like this product because when I want to get something sticky off my pans instead of using the wire scrubs I use this one and it doesn't damage my pans
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
This is my go to product for tough to clean jobs. Defiantly not for everyday cleaning, but when you need a little "elbow grease" to get it done, reach for these
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
I love the double sided sponge. The rough side is perfect for removing oil and dried food from plates and pots. The soft side is perfect for everyday cleaning.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
Good ol' Scotch Brite sponges. These are good for heavy duty cleaning. Just be careful what you are using it on, sometimes it will leave green residue behind.
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
I but this sponges very frequently because it leaves the pots and dishes extra clean as well as the surface of the counters and everything going else as well.
Niquole D.
Niquole D.
Woodbury, NJ
ALWAYS BUY THIS BRAND EVEN GOOD FOR CLEANING UP SPILLS YOU FIND LATER NOT JUST FOR DISHES. AFTER I REPLACE MY DISH SPONGE I SAVE FOR CLEANING WALLS FLOORS ETC
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
Used these to clean the shower and they worked great. The scrub side works well with my cleaner to get through tough areas. I will continue to use this brand!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.