BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Always been a staple in my house hold. My whole family has always used these. They always get the job done and that's what I love.
Stephanie N.
Review for: 1 Sponge
Leaves your dishes clean. Is gentle on hands and is a great value. I would repurchase
Clara C.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These are the sponges I purchase over and over. The scrubbing side takes care of stuck on foods while the soft side takes care of more delicate items. Sponges are not cheap.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA
Review for: 9Pk
The only sponges I purchase are these heavy-duty sponges to wash our pots and pans. All other dishes end up in the dishwasher. These work well at getting stuck-on food and when they are wrung out well they don't smell bad like other sponges. I'm a repeat customer and recommend to others.
Alicia N.
Disappointed, idk if maybe I purchased a bad batch at Walmart but they were bleeding yellow all over my counters & fell apart after a few days of use
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
For as long as I can remember I have used Scotch-Brite sponges. They always get the job done no matter what it is. I use them on everything from washing dishes to cleaning up hard to clean messes on the floor or counter or tub. The price is great as well.
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
I like these because they don't retain odor they also are very heavy duty and last a good 30 days!
Susan R.
Review for: 1 Sponge
These are my FAVORITE sponges to use in my kitchen. I use them for washing dishes as well as wiping down counters and tables. They are scrubby enough to remove caked on stains, but gentle enough to be used on easily-scratched surfaces. They last for a long time, and are cost-effective.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
Review for: 9Pk
I love these sponges. I have tried others, but came back to Scotch-Brite. I feel that these sponges clean effectively and are of high quality.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Scotch Brits sponges hold up pretty well. They do a good job at removing stuck on foods. I usually replace them about every two to three weeks.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.