3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Grew up with my mom using these to scrub pots and pans. They do a good job of holding up to most kitchen messes (less "shredding" than other sponges). I don't know how they compare to other heavy-duty sponges head-to-head; I admittedly haven't felt the need to try others because these serve my purposes perfectly.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL
I use these on my heavy duty pans when they have crust on them and I have no choice! The scrubs are very very abrasive and will scratch your pans if you are not careful! Regardless they do the work and take off all the gunk, just make sure to not used these on nonstick pans which are more sensitive to scratching!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Gardendale, AL
These are great, however they get a bit grimey with each use. You have to throw them away sometimes after cleaning greasy items. There are of no use after that. They don't really have a scent but they do get the job done. Yes I would recommend to others but give them warning regarding the use after greasy items.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Charlotte, NC
I've always used Scotch Brite sponges because they work. I've never really noticed a scent, so I know it's not chemically smelling like some other products. It gets the job done. I buy them frequently and It's the only other product I use on my pans and dishes for tough stuck on stains. It works every time!
Anja B.
Anja B.
Seattle, WA
Generally speaking I really like these but unless you are going to be buying a bunch and regularly throwing them out I would caution against them. Sponges collect so many germs inside that will get on your dishes if you are using them for that. Would recommend using a cloth that you regularly wash instead.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Phoenix, AZ
I can't get over how well this sponge gets all the tough gunk off of my pots and pans! I love how I don't need as much elbow grease and for the price it's a great deal! My only complaint is how mildewy the sponges get after a short time I wish there was a way to keep them smelling fresh a little longer!
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Brookshire, TX
The only brand I buy for my dishes they last long and it does not pills when youve used it awhile. I do think that there really good to use even on the floor to stub. Not pricey at all. I would for sure being buying this again if I need more. And would recommend it to whom ever ask me about what I use.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Scotch-brite is the best! These sponges are the most durable. They don't break down and they do a great job getting food residue off of dishes. I really like that the one side is even more durable to scrub off hard to get residue. Even though these cost a little more than other sponges, it's worth it!
Judy S.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
We use these sponges for everything from dishes, to counters, to difficult spots on the floors. They're super affordable, they last forever and we buy them whenever we need sponges. The green scrubby side stays "scrubby" for a while and they can be microwaved to kill any bacteria that might develop.
victoria l.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
I get mine at BJ's because it is wayyyy more cost effective. I go through a lot of these because I use them on my dishes, pots and pans, to clean my shower because it has power but is still gentle enough to use on the glass and I have used it on my floors during a grave mishap using floor polish.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.