BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Elyssa M.
Product works as intended for general household cleaning including kitchen and bathrooms. Available at Walmart and is a little pricier for a sponge than the generic which, for me works just as well. For my use, I'm inclined to save the money and buy generic.
shelley h.
Vero Beach, FL
This is my go to dish cleaning sponge. It works great for getting off really stuck on stuff even pans that have been in the oven. I wish they made one that could last forever. I also see them in a lot of stores and they're always reasonably priced.
Ashley A.
Livermore, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Sponges last a long time and do there job quite impressive. I switched over to these sponges because the price was so affordable and in my budget. I'm very satisfied switching over saved money and actually they work better for me too!
Jade L.
Currently we do not have a working dishwasher so we are stuck having to wash the dishes by hand. These sponges really help get the job done! With a rough side for scrubbing and a soft side for more gentle cleaning these are great!
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
These are helpful when you have built on food on your left over dishes. They are also good for scrubbing the bathroom,tiles, and walls. There isn't a scent and they don't leave any sponge behind. We always keep this in the house
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
These are usually my go to sponges. I don't use them very often since we got a brush that dispenses dish wash soap. But I like to have them on hand. They work great! I'm sure I'll purchase again. 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
My go to sponges of all time. You will always find these on my home. They last very long and I really like how it has a sponge on one side and hard duty side. Makes my life easier to clean things around the house.
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
These are my go to sponges because they scrub everything imaginable off of your dishes, countertops, shower, etc. And it never rips, unlike the cheapy ones. These are pretty affordable too so that surprised me.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
5 STARS and more! I've used this for years and again, never looked back! It just makes my job so much easier when I have this around my kitchen. It is heavy duty and last longer than any other brand. I love it!
Sabrina J.
Fountain green
The sponges work great for washing dishes. They do not last long and fall apart fast but are affordable and work great I like how one side is sponge the other side is able to scrub pans and hard stains on dishes
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.