BY SCOTCH-BRITE #25 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Buy on Target
shelley h.
Vero Beach, FL
This is my go to dish cleaning sponge. It works great for getting off really stuck on stuff even pans that have been in the oven. I wish they made one that could last forever. I also see them in a lot of stores and they're always reasonably priced.
Ashley A.
Livermore, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sponges last a long time and do there job quite impressive. I switched over to these sponges because the price was so affordable and in my budget. I'm very satisfied switching over saved money and actually they work better for me too!
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
My go to sponges of all time. You will always find these on my home. They last very long and I really like how it has a sponge on one side and hard duty side. Makes my life easier to clean things around the house.
Sabrina J.
Fountain green
The sponges work great for washing dishes. They do not last long and fall apart fast but are affordable and work great I like how one side is sponge the other side is able to scrub pans and hard stains on dishes
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
5 STARS and more! I've used this for years and again, never looked back! It just makes my job so much easier when I have this around my kitchen. It is heavy duty and last longer than any other brand. I love it!
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Haha another product I just love!!! I grew up with my mother using these. They just last longer and to me nothing can replace that. They work great so long as your kids rinse them after they use them lol! Which rarely happens!
Brittany H.
These are always a go to product in our house. We have been buying them for years because the price is on point. They always get those tough food stains out and we get them from our local Walmart or Amazon.
Katherine B.
Elmhurst , NY
This product takes leaves all my dishes clean. Very effective and worth the purchase buying in bulks. Pros I can always depend on it to wash my dishes to perfection. I would always get these for the home.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I haven’t really tried any other brand than this but I always find this on sale and it works just like any other sponge. It’s found at a bunch of grocery stores so it’s very convenient. I recommend this!
Danielle A.
This is my go to sponge. I love how it gets the yucky stuff away and also love that it doesn't scratch my hand when I'm using the non-scrubby side. It could be a little bigger but it gets the job done.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.