BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
This sponge is great for removing tough stick on food from dishes. They are a great value because they last a long time. There is nothing this sponge can't remove.
MyIa R.
AUGUSTA, GA
Use for my greasy pots and pans and I must tell you no brillo pad is needed and last for a long time before I have to throw my sponge out. Very effective on grease
Keri J.
Cleans pots and pans very well. I can get any tough dried food out with minimal soaking. The sponge holds up for awhile. It cleans easily. Doesn't scratch my pots.
Yvette M.
Scotch Brite is a must have in our home. I bought mine from walmarts with a coupon and been hooked every since. They are a little pricey but works great on dishes.
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Oldie but goodie. My family has been using these for as long as I can remember. There a brand that I can recognize and I know that they are gonna get the job done
Shamira K.
Jamaica, NY
I cant wash dishes without my scotchbrite sponge (i know...i sound spoiled) but ive tried every other sponge out there and nothing compares. It gets the job done!
Christine B.
Works great for scrubbing. Clean my bathrooms, counters and baked on food on dishes. I actually also use these as shaft slickers for my pool stick. They're great.
Emmelyn D.
Its pretty to cool to have a spinge and a scrubber at one. And its long lasting also.... You can use it to wash the dishes of course and also to use in cleaning.
Kaela D.
Portland, OR
I use these every day of my life in the kitchen to wash my dishes. Great little sponges, very reliable and effective at cleaning. I like the scrubby sides a lot.
Maddy L.
Montgomery, IL
They were amazing they worked very week and they got even my dirty dishes clean clean I love them just wish they couldn't hold water when I'm done they mold easy
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.