3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
Washington, DC
Ahh the classic sponge. The rough green side playing bad cop to tough messes while the yellow side is the nice cop that softly wipes away the mess with a gently caress.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I love using the Scotch-Brite heavy duty scrub brushes for the bathroom it cleans it very efficiently and effortlessly highly recommend this product for heavy cleaning.
Diamonique B.
Diamonique B.
Arcadia, FL
These last a long time! The green side is great for scrubbing the hard stains off. The other side is good for cleaning the dishes or soaking up messes quick and easily.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
Chatsworth, CA
These are some tough sponges. They are durable and last quite a while before needing to be replaced. I have no trouble scraping off food and grime from dishes and pans.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
When I moved out of my parents house I used the same products my mom used. She's been using this product since I can remember and these work wonders on every surface.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Depew, NY
I love to use this sponge when I have a really good baked on mess like on a casserole dish. It's tough and sturdy enough to get the job done but won't ruin my dishes.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
These last a long time if you rinse them and don't let them sit in a sink of water. The scrubbing part is almost always effective and this is a pretty reliable brand.
Sabella M.
Sabella M.
I use this to get really deep and big stains off. If I cooked something that stuck to the pan or pot, I soak them and then scrub off anything else with these sponges.
DaJae H.
DaJae H.
Does the job every time, works on tough food stains and cleans thoroughly! Material is tough so this sponge is your go to sponge for a fre as the long lasting clean.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Whittier , CA
These are the only sponges I purchase, maybe because they were what we always had in my mom & grandmas homes growing up. They always last long and get the job done!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.