BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
These sponges work quite well and are gentle enough to use on nonstick cookware. I find they also work well on our stovetop to get it clean. We buy them in bulk at Costco, so it's a good price and then we have lots of them. I'd recommend these sponges!
Amanda V.
Salem, MA
Great for heavy duty pots and pans, BBQ and other problem areas like bathtub and sink. Used for both cleaning after dinner and all around the house/car. Good value for high performance. It's just a sponge but it does a good job. Recommend to others.
Megan K.
Macomb , Mi
Review for: 9Pk
We use these for bathroom cleaning. I love the heavy duty side for tile and the sponge side for counter tops and faucets. They hold up for a couple uses before I need to pitch it also.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
Review for: 1 Sponge
We use these at work, and they work wonders. They help get the tough grease stains off. Th only problem is that they hold in the grease and need to be changed more often than others.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
You know when you accidentally burn something or a dish gets caked on grease and stuff? These are great sponges for when you don't want to use a Brillo pad. Very scrubby and sturdy.
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
Review for: 1 Sponge
I bought this product to use during my ceramics class, for both wetting my hands for sculpting and for clean-up. it served both of my purposes very well and cleans out well after you're done. these were very affordable and i would buy them again.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Review for: 1 Sponge
Awesome for dishes then you flip to the scrubber and it gets the pans clean in a jiffy. The right tools are needed, soap doesn't work by itself. These sponges are dual action and great!
Isabella T.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 1 Sponge
I love this sponge,the top part is so good for the dishes,and the bottom part for your hands,ever since I used this sponge all my stains have removed,will definitely by this again!
HEIDI K.
Review for: 9Pk
I buy these in bulk at Costco and they last for months. Be sure to disinfect them daily (or whenever you remember) to kill germs. These will do a good job scrubbing your dishes without scratching your dishes! Highly recommend and will buy again!
Cassandra A.
Easthampton, MA
These sponges are great I always get these! They do a great job for cleaning dishes, wiping spills up ect, and for cleaning the tub and sinks! They don't rip or fall apart like a lot of others sponges do. And they are a reasonable price too!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.