BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Kayley L.
Kayley L.
Buffalo, NY
These sponges are awesome! We use them to clean pretty much everything. They are a good value, and last a good amount of time! We cut ours so we can get more use out of them
Clara C.
Clara C.
These are the sponges I purchase over and over. The scrubbing side takes care of stuck on foods while the soft side takes care of more delicate items. Sponges are not cheap.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
What more is there to say about a classic cleaning sponge? Effective, but they have a life span, so be sure to change them out often so it doesn't start to smell like mold!
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
They work good. Haven't had a problem. I have been using then for about 9 years . The blue ones I use for my dishes and kitchen and the yellow with green for the bathroom.
Elisabeth D.
Elisabeth D.
West Babylon, NY
I've used these sponges my whole life and they are the only ones I recommend. They do a great job cleaning dirty dishes and there's just something about them that I love.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Hampton, VA
I use these sponges on my pots and pans because it gets the toughest crusty hard foods off my pots and pans. I can't go without these sponges. I think they are wonderful.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Woodland, CA
I don't know yet how I feel about the sponges! However I do love the scrubs they have! They are flat and all green! It is easy to use when needing to get harder stuff off
Eilisha Kayla L.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
Cleans up the stains in the utensils and plates right away. It is with good value. Bought it at the supermarket and you can access it right away. Definitely recommended.
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
Washington, DC
Ahh the classic sponge. The rough green side playing bad cop to tough messes while the yellow side is the nice cop that softly wipes away the mess with a gently caress.
Diamonique B.
Diamonique B.
Arcadia, FL
These last a long time! The green side is great for scrubbing the hard stains off. The other side is good for cleaning the dishes or soaking up messes quick and easily.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.