BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Rowan C.
Summerville, SC
My life is a mess, and usually so are my dishes. I have a bad habit of forgetting to soak my crusty dishes, but these sponges do a great job of taking off the nasty food stuck on.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
I use them for my bathtub. In the past I have had stubborn rings that would not leave no matter how much bleach I used, but these sponges were able to get the job done with ease!
Rachel C.
These are good sponges and get the job done. Good for removing dried food and spots, doesn't smell bad when used multiple times. I got mine from winco and would definitely recommend
Samantha C.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Heavy duty. Cleans dishes and gets touch food off. Very effective cheap sponge. No complaints or no cons. I like this sponge and recommend to my fellow dish washers out there.
Janet S.
Lindenhurst, NY
It's just a sponge lol. Gets the job done and it's pretty affordable. I haven't really tried other sponges I just use this one because I grew up seeing my mom pick this brand.
Rachel F.
I try always keep these on hand because with three kids there is no shortage of dishes to be done. These are tough, last a long time and don't smell like some other brands do.
Lisa G.
Best sponge out there. They hold up well, scrub great and don't fall apart like the cheap ones do. Plus, uou can put them in the top rack of your dishwasher to sanitize them.
Ruth G.
Sun Valley, NV
These are my go-to sponges! I've been using these for years and they work great. I buy them at Walmart . They scrub rough spots easily and it's a great value! Not too pricey!
Jessica W.
This is the only brand of sponges I use. Nothing compared to them. Great for cleaning tough stuck on grease. Absolutely and highly recommend these. Also great priced also!!!
Kayley L.
Buffalo, NY
These sponges are awesome! We use them to clean pretty much everything. They are a good value, and last a good amount of time! We cut ours so we can get more use out of them
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.