3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Philadelphia, PA
Certainly does the job without scratching my pans. They are almost never on sale and they are definitely expensive. I find mine at target where I buy most of my cleaning supplies.
Vera Q.
Vera Q.
Johnston, RI
I never use any other sponge! These work great and never scratch any of my cookware. They stay fresh for an extra long time and I even throw them in the dishwasher to clean them!!
Rowan C.
Rowan C.
Summerville, SC
My life is a mess, and usually so are my dishes. I have a bad habit of forgetting to soak my crusty dishes, but these sponges do a great job of taking off the nasty food stuck on.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
I use them for my bathtub. In the past I have had stubborn rings that would not leave no matter how much bleach I used, but these sponges were able to get the job done with ease!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
These are good sponges and get the job done. Good for removing dried food and spots, doesn't smell bad when used multiple times. I got mine from winco and would definitely recommend
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Middleburg, FL
Heavy duty. Cleans dishes and gets touch food off. Very effective cheap sponge. No complaints or no cons. I like this sponge and recommend to my fellow dish washers out there.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
I try always keep these on hand because with three kids there is no shortage of dishes to be done. These are tough, last a long time and don't smell like some other brands do.
Janet S.
Janet S.
Lindenhurst, NY
It's just a sponge lol. Gets the job done and it's pretty affordable. I haven't really tried other sponges I just use this one because I grew up seeing my mom pick this brand.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Best sponge out there. They hold up well, scrub great and don't fall apart like the cheap ones do. Plus, uou can put them in the top rack of your dishwasher to sanitize them.
Ruth G.
Ruth G.
Sun Valley, NV
These are my go-to sponges! I've been using these for years and they work great. I buy them at Walmart . They scrub rough spots easily and it's a great value! Not too pricey!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.