BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Lesley P.
Anaheim, CA
Not only does it clean my dishes it always gives it back its original color! I am always cooking with chile so my dishes get stained a lot but with just a scrub it completely comes off
Marissa O.
Landover Hls, MD
Can't go wrong with Scotch-brite!! Affordable, can be purchased in almost every store that sells cleaning supplies. I use them in my bathroom and my kitchen, always get the job done!
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
We use these at work, and they work wonders. They help get the tough grease stains off. Th only problem is that they hold in the grease and need to be changed more often than others.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
These sponges work really well for getting the cooked on debris off of the dinner plate. I would not use them on y pots and pans however, as they are too abrasive for those surfaces.
Cede T.
Vancouver, WA
I always come back to this sponge whenever I need a new one. It's cleans well and lasts pretty long. It's not too hard and not to soft, it's the perfect sponge to clean dishes with!
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
You know when you accidentally burn something or a dish gets caked on grease and stuff? These are great sponges for when you don't want to use a Brillo pad. Very scrubby and sturdy.
Isabella T.
Sacramento, CA
I love this sponge,the top part is so good for the dishes,and the bottom part for your hands,ever since I used this sponge all my stains have removed,will definitely by this again!
Marvelis T.
These sponges are great, they last a lot longer than most other sponges I have used. They absorb the dishwasher soap well do you don't need to be adding too much more all the time.
Rowan C.
Summerville, SC
My life is a mess, and usually so are my dishes. I have a bad habit of forgetting to soak my crusty dishes, but these sponges do a great job of taking off the nasty food stuck on.
Morgan R.
Philadelphia, PA
Certainly does the job without scratching my pans. They are almost never on sale and they are definitely expensive. I find mine at target where I buy most of my cleaning supplies.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.