BY SCOTCH-BRITE #29 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These sponges hold up well with heavy scrubbing and I've never had an issue with them so I keep buying them. I've also never had an issue with scratching with the heavy duty scrub side. But this is just a basic sponge. I have no reason to buy a different kind though.
Kaily B.
This is my go to sponge. They are so affordable, but not so affordable that they fall apart (you know what I'm talking about). And when they get dirty I just toss in the dishwasher and they SURVIVE! Love how the scrubby gets stuck on stuff off without scratching it too!
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is my go-to scrub and cleaning sponge. I have tried other brands but none do as good of a job or hold up like these do. They are just a little more expensive than the others but a fair price and worth it!!
sarah t.
Monroe, NC
Gets the grossness out. This heavy little scrubby saves your hands as well as your pocket book. Saves you time and works pretty well. I picked this up when I when I finally had enough of some rust spots on the sink. Took them right off and they haven't came back since.
Abby H.
Redfield, AR
These sponges are great for lightly soiled and heavy soiled dishes. These are very affordable and will last you months. I bought these sponges from Walmart. These will not scratch your dishes.
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Perfect when you need to really scrub something -- especially the stove top! However - A warning - do NOT use this on statinless... whether it's your sink or your appliance it will scratch it!
Sabrina H.
Marysville , CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
My go to sponges. They are inexpensive and they work well also. You can find them in any store where they sale cleaning supplies. They work great for stuck on grime and grease. I do change them out at least once a week so I have to keep a steady supply on hand.
Charice M.
Copperas Cove, TX
These are really perfect for heavy duty cleaning. We use these to clean the kettles out of popcorn machines with some degreaser. A regular sponge couldn't handle it and this one is our go to.
Beth T.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
We use these sponges to clean pots and pans when needed. I hate using sponges because I feel they are a one shot use for the money spent on them. This one works great with a good dish soap.
Helen G.
Gibsonia, PA
Review for: 9Pk more...
Love Scotch-Brite sponges! They're the only brand I ever use. I buy them at the supermarket in bulk and the price is always really reasonable. They last a long time and are tough enough to get the job done when scrubbing my dishes. Will definitely buy again.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.