BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Momina A.
Jacksonville, FL
These sponges scrub off all the first from your plates and pans but don't scratch them. They last a very long time and don't smell bad after a while. Not too pricey either which is a bonus
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
These are decent sponges for washing dishes and it's convenient to have a scouring side and a soaking side. Sometimes I notice that the green color leaches however, which is a bit sketchy.
kendra v.
Los Angeles, CA
I grab these every time I am at the store, they work great, and all you have to do to get them clean again is microwave them for 10 seconds and boom they are sanitized!!! Worth the money!
patti c.
High Point, NC
I have been buying these for years I get them at the dollar store they work so well I use them any time i need to scrub the stove or if my son burns something in a own they work so well.
Cheyenne B.
I like these sponges. These are the ones that I usually buy. I like how they stay more clean than other brands and that they don't tend to start to smell weird really fast. I'd buy again
Sereen I.
Naples, FL
Very inexpensive, you can also buy this product in bunches! This sponge takes a while to wear out and does a great job of cleaning my dishes. It is something we always have in our home .
Nikki R.
Dryden, NY
Love these bad boys. They are a staple in our house. Little pricey considering its just a sponge, but i feel like its worth the money. I never have any issues cleaning when I use these.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Awesome for dishes then you flip to the scrubber and it gets the pans clean in a jiffy. The right tools are needed, soap doesn't work by itself. These sponges are dual action and great!
Megan K.
Macomb , Mi
We use these for bathroom cleaning. I love the heavy duty side for tile and the sponge side for counter tops and faucets. They hold up for a couple uses before I need to pitch it also.
Natalie S.
Durham, NC
Excellent sponge. Gets the dirt and grease off! Just be wary of using this around your non scratch resistant Pyrex etc. however for cleaning the dirtiest of dishes, works like a dream!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.