3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
sharon n.
sharon n.
Madison, WI
We use these because they don't seem to fall apart as some sponges do. I don't have to change them as often although because of bacteria I chang about every other week. I don't really notice any scent
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
Since moving I now longer have a dishwasher so these are the sponges we use. They last really well and clean everything fantastically. I've yet to find another brand that holds up the way these do
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Only brand I use to do my dishes pots and pans and kitchen area
Very durable and last a long time
Effective with all cleaners as well
Pricing is fair on this brand which is a name recognized brand
Yazmin H.
Yazmin H.
Winter Haven, FL
These sponges do a really good job! They are not to expensive and they get the job done.. The only bad thing about them is that they get a little stinky if you leave them in the water for to long
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Phoenix, AZ
This product works great on dishes including pots and pans and they are inexpensive they do not have a scent to them. The work good for the price they last a while yes I always buy this product.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Love these sponges as they last a long time I am able to run them through the washer and use it again. The only thing I don't like is sometime it does tend to smell if not rinsed appropriately.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Redfield, AR
These sponges are great for lightly soiled and heavy soiled dishes. These are very affordable and will last you months. I bought these sponges from Walmart. These will not scratch your dishes.
Karina E.
Karina E.
El Paso, TX
It is heavy duty but gentle whit all, I use this on all my dishes and never damage them so is just perfect for everything I don't need to change sponge for every kind of dish just one the best
Shae W.
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
Perfect when you need to really scrub something -- especially the stove top! However - A warning - do NOT use this on statinless... whether it's your sink or your appliance it will scratch it!
Charice M.
Charice M.
Copperas Cove, TX
These are really perfect for heavy duty cleaning. We use these to clean the kettles out of popcorn machines with some degreaser. A regular sponge couldn't handle it and this one is our go to.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.