3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Richmond, KY
This is the sponge I always buy. They are cheap and get the job done. You can find them anywhere and they help me clean my dishes better than the dishwasher. I recommend them over any other sponges. J
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
These are good heavy duty sponges good for cleaning serious gunk out of one and cleaning countertops, stoves, etc. not the prettiest things but they get the job done and aren't outrageously expensive.
Katie T.
Katie T.
I love these sponges. They are so awesome for scrubbing things that have food caked or baked on. Sometimes I don't want to use the Brillo, so this is so much better. No to mention easier on the hands!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
These are great sponges for if there is build up on the specific dish or utensil that you're trying to clean. They have lasted a really long time for me also. They're super easy to find in stores too.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Really gets off the grime, which means it gets gross pretty fast! No scent really. Walmart is probably the best place to purchase. wish there was some other way to grip other than just balling it up.
Rea A.
Rea A.
Helotes, TX
Very cheap, it gets the job done. unlike other brands where it's two sided and one dude starts to peel/ fall off, it doesn't happen with this brand. it gets off all the residue off your dishes easily
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
I prefer these sponges because they have the scrub on the other side. they work well for things that are harder to get off. I usually buy them from Wal-Mart that's where I can find them the cheapest.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Pretty much the only sponge I've ever used. My mom has always used them and I grew to prefer these over other brands. They last a long time and work well when it comes to scrubbing baked on food off.
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
This is the only brand ill use in my house. They do not fall apart and last quite a while. I figured out you can wash them in your dishwasher to keep them mildew free and in better condition longer.
sharon n.
sharon n.
Madison, WI
We use these because they don't seem to fall apart as some sponges do. I don't have to change them as often although because of bacteria I chang about every other week. I don't really notice any scent
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.