BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: 1 Sponge
We use these for not only dishes, but in the shower too. When they get old, the green starts to come off, and you can't use on nonstick pans. We always cut them in half so they last longer. They're pretty regular sponges.
Wendy H.
Review for: 9Pk
These sponges are a little pricey as compared to those that you can get at dollar stores. The quality of these are much better and will last you a little longer. Although, it's best to regularly rotate your sponges or disinfect them in the microwave. The real reason you get these is for pot scrubbing and these do the trick.
Diane H.
Crestview, FL
Review for: 9Pk
Love these things. I hate the feel of steel wool so these are perfect and cleans much better.
Courtney C.
Review for: 1 Sponge
Works good. Especially on the tough grease and stuff. Cheap. Lasts a little while
Cheryl H.
Zephyrhills, FL
Review for: 1 Sponge
Great product when you need a little sponge or heavy duty if you need to scrub. Can be used for any room in the house or to wash dishes
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: 1 Sponge
I use these everywhere- showers, sinks, floor, stove, fridge, and counters. The scrubbing side gets off touch spots and the sponge side is soft enough to clear even my thinnest glass tops! I buy in bulk and never let our house run out.
B W.
New Hope, PA
It's a durable sponge. You gotta rinse it out pretty often just like any other sponge but the tough side works well for getting off caked on food
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
You guys are going to think I'm weird but I have been using these in the shower as a full body exfoliant scrubby since I was a teenager. Good stuff.
Emily F.
philadelphia, PA
These sponges are always on my sink! Perfect of getting the tough grime off of pans or baking dishes that a dish washer can't do!
Shamira K.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
I cant wash dishes without my scotchbrite sponge (i know...i sound spoiled) but ive tried every other sponge out there and nothing compares. It gets the job done!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.