BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
This sponge I love because here are two sides to it. It doesn't scratch my pots and pans and it lasts a long time before I throw it away and use a new one. Walmart and grocery stores carry this product.
Alina M.
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
This sponge I use everywhere , I have one in the kitchen and in the restroom . This sponge is magic , it takes everything off that a unwanted! It is not expensive at all and you can find it everywhere !
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love these sponges better than the other brown ones that they have considering these don't disintegrate after one use, also these are more durable when scrubbing hard surfaces and tough grease stains.
megan m.
megan m.
Wildomar, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I have had many occasions where I needed to scrub harder then I wanted to. And these made it much easier to clean what needed to be cleaned. Just don't over soak them, they can turn walls and such green
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
We don't have a dishwasher so all the scrubbing is done by hand here! These are the only sponges we buy. We've tried cheaper brands and it's not worth the trouble. These work great and don't fall apart.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
The classic sponge I grew up with! It's just the ideal sponge for people who cook a lot of sauces and don't always do their dishes immediately! They're inexpensive and can be found at just every store.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I love these because they are very helpful on getting stuck on food off dishes. On the other side, it does have a softer sponge like side that is perfect for pots and pans, so they don't get scratched.
Katie T.
Katie T.
I love these sponges. They are so awesome for scrubbing things that have food caked or baked on. Sometimes I don't want to use the Brillo, so this is so much better. No to mention easier on the hands!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
It's a good quality sponge that you can use for washing dishes. The yellow side is for regular use and the green side is for more abrasive cleaning. It's a great deal for the value pack and cheap too.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
These are great sponges for if there is build up on the specific dish or utensil that you're trying to clean. They have lasted a really long time for me also. They're super easy to find in stores too.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.