3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megan D.
Megan D.
I love these sponges!! These are great for product and soap buildup in showers! It made it so much easier to clean and took half the time as other sponges. And the price is great! I will continue to buy.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love these sponges better than the other brown ones that they have considering these don't disintegrate after one use, also these are more durable when scrubbing hard surfaces and tough grease stains.
Vanesa G.
Vanesa G.
The only sponge that will ever do the job without scrubbing the non stick off of my pots and pans. I've used other brands but have always been disappointed. Never switching my scotch-brite sponge again.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
We don't have a dishwasher so all the scrubbing is done by hand here! These are the only sponges we buy. We've tried cheaper brands and it's not worth the trouble. These work great and don't fall apart.
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
This sponge I love because here are two sides to it. It doesn't scratch my pots and pans and it lasts a long time before I throw it away and use a new one. Walmart and grocery stores carry this product.
Alina M.
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
This sponge I use everywhere , I have one in the kitchen and in the restroom . This sponge is magic , it takes everything off that a unwanted! It is not expensive at all and you can find it everywhere !
megan m.
megan m.
Wildomar, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I have had many occasions where I needed to scrub harder then I wanted to. And these made it much easier to clean what needed to be cleaned. Just don't over soak them, they can turn walls and such green
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I love these because they are very helpful on getting stuck on food off dishes. On the other side, it does have a softer sponge like side that is perfect for pots and pans, so they don't get scratched.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
The classic sponge I grew up with! It's just the ideal sponge for people who cook a lot of sauces and don't always do their dishes immediately! They're inexpensive and can be found at just every store.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
It's a good quality sponge that you can use for washing dishes. The yellow side is for regular use and the green side is for more abrasive cleaning. It's a great deal for the value pack and cheap too.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.