BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
Honestly, I always get these sponges. They get the job done, they're extremely inexpensive, and they don't break apart like some of their competitors. I love the sponges and will continue using them. Highly recommend!
Kaitlyn H.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
This product is great for getting down and dirty whilst cleaning those tough to clean surfaces. Size of product is my only real complaint as its better utilized when it's halved, but that's my personal preference.
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
The sponges are great! Whether you're washing dishes or wiping down the mess on the stove, this sponge is pretty great at getting things clean! It is definitely effective and worth a repurchase! Great product.
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
My preferred sponge. I feel that it lasts a long time before it gets smelly and needs to be tossed. I also like how sturdy the scrub side is. Works to get off those nasty dried up foods in my dishes and forks.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
Review for: 9Pk more...
Great for cleaning my very stubborn and very very old kitchen countertops. It's laminate and gets junk stuck On easily. It doesn't scratch them and it cleans well. Even with just water and no cleaning solution.
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: 9Pk more...
Gets the job done around the kitchen. When you have burn rice or foods at the bottom of the pot, use the hard side to scrub it away and use the the soft side to clean everything else. Non expensive especially at walmart
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
This is my go to sponge. The green side gets the nitty and gritty and the yellow side is perfect for light cleaning and rinsing. They're pretty inexpensive and available at most stores like Walmart and target.
Ivonne L.
West Hartford , Ct
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Great at getting all the food off of your pans! I keep them in my sink all the time. Quick go to! They tend to be a little more expensive but worth it! You pay for what you get! Use it for your heavy duty pots.
Ariel R.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are my dish sponges for after I fry or stir fry something. It's just strong enough to rub the gunk off without running the pan. And last awhile if you keep them rinsed out and away from setting moisture.
Erin A.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I used these with some "Bar-Keeper's Friend" on my glass shower, and it was a miracle. The combination worked wonders-a bird would fly straight into those doors and die, I'm telling you. You've got to try it.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.