3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Reeva S.
Reeva S.
This is the only brand I buy! They are great at scrubbing the sink and getting the grime built up in pots and pans. And they are reasonably priced, so I can switch them out frequently as they get worn out.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I hate doing the dishes but this handy dandy lifesaver really speeds up the process without doing a sloppy job at it. It really cleans thoroughly and doesn't leave anything behind. I do recommend to others
Erin M.
Erin M.
Folcroft, PA
This is my family's go-to brand of sponge. The scrubby side is perfect, especially on our stainless steel pans. With a little elbow grease it can remove most stains. We get this from our usual supermarket.
ChrisandLisa G.
ChrisandLisa G.
Tuscaloosa
I do not like the moldy smell these leave after a while. It works well but does mold quickly. Is there a way that the manufacturer could use an antimicrobial fiber instead? This is my only real complaint.
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Munhall, PA
I use these sponges all of the time! Not only do I use them to do the dishes but clean different rooms. They are very effective and clean everything extremely well. I would definitely recommend to others.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert
This is my go to sponge. It cleans very well and is good for scrubbing those heavily soiled pots! The only con I have is it doesn't last very long. I throw mine in the dishwasher so it doesn't get mildew.
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley , CA
This is a classic brand that lasts for a
A pretty long time. I love to keep several of these sponges throughout the house. They do eventually fall apart. But they get the job done when they are brand new.
Emily R.
Emily R.
These sponges are great as there is two sides to it. The two sides are great and the overall product is super effective as there is never any residue on the dishes. I would totally buy this product again
Haley M.
Haley M.
I CLEAN EVERYTHING WITH THESE!!! Like everything!!! Kitcken, bathroom, outdoors you name it, yes all different pads but you get the point they are versatile and clean very well without a lot of scrubbing
Megan D.
Megan D.
I love these sponges!! These are great for product and soap buildup in showers! It made it so much easier to clean and took half the time as other sponges. And the price is great! I will continue to buy.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.