BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not my go to product but it is convenient and reasonably priced. This product can be found at Walmart and different varieties of this product are sold. This product has no scent and I would say it's recommendable.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Classic no frills sponge that gets the job done. My mom always used these when I️ was growing up too. The rough side is great for stuck on food and the soft side really foams up for a good lather.
Haleigh A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
This is just your typical straight to the point sponge and I love it. They are incredibly affordable and get the job done. Soft side and scrubbing side. It’s a good value for a good price.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges have been our household staple for several years. They're fairly durable and can be "refreshed" by placing them in the dishwasher for a cycle or boiled in the microwave. The scrubbing surface is good for stuck-on stuff. The sponge surface allows dish soap to produce a nice lather.
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Scotch brite is such a great product in general. EVERYTIME I buy a sponge from them I know it will be durable and get the job done , the only downfall I would say is the price point is a little high , but for the money , and not having a dish washer.... I'll definitely shell out a little more money for a sponge that can get the job done quickly and accurately:) Plus there literally sold everywhere , supermarkets, drugstores erc
Emily M.
Avon Park, FL
This has been passed from generation to generation in my family! A scotch brite heavy duty sponge and a bottle of dawn ultra concentrate soap will clean dishes for a month!! This sponge won't fall apart, gets any grime off your pots or pans, doesn't stink super fast, and most importantly washes food off of your dishes! Dont waste your money or muscle trying other sponges... This is the ONE!!
Sarah H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These seem to last a while, unlike other sponges I've used in the past. I like that the soft "spongey" side is really soft and the "scrubby" side is really tough. No matter what you are washing, this sponge will do the job. I regularly buy these and don't see myself stopping anytime soon!
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really don't like these.  They just make me sad.  They deposit all this green dust and residue while you are cleaning.  It works decent but you just end up cleaning green from everything afterwards.  There are many sponges that work better in my opinion.
Anais G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love how this sponge handles scrubbing dishes without falling apart. It's a good price, for a tough sponge I got at Walmart. The Scotch-brite Heavy duty sponge has never disappointed me when washing my dishes. I would highly recommend to anyone who hand washes dishes
April B.
The only scrubbing sponge I will use on my bathtub and sinks, these work great! Never leaves a scratch even when you scrub really hard. Plus can't beat the cost and they last a while so you don't have to keep buying every single time. Also works great on pots and pans.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.