3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Haylee V.
Haylee V.
Island Lake, IL
I'm a cleaning lady so I know a good sponge. Scotch-Brite with the green scrub side and yellow sponge is the best songs you can use. I've tried other brands and other Eco friendly or non scratch sponges. None of them work as well as this one. One tip: don't use the green side on stainless steel. It will scratch it and ruin whatever stainless steel appliance you're using it on.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
These are the ONLY sponges I buy and they're all I've known for as long as I can remember because they're all my mother bought as well. In my opinion there is no better sponge. Both sides are durable in their own way, these make cleaning dishes and surfaces simple, they're inexpensive, they don't use up all the soap you apply to them. Five stars for sure! Highly recommend.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Scotch-Brite heavy duty scrub sponge I've been using it for quite some time now I really like it and probably is pretty great the sponges definitely hold up for quite some time and I'd like that I don't have to constantly you know buying new sponges so that is a great factor in the sponge that they last quite some time and they're great for fighting Grease on your pans
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Charlotte , NC
I only buy this scrub sponge. I've been using this since I've learnt how to wash dishes. Is very affordable and works very well. The only thing negative about this product is when you have to scrub something really dirty is hard to wash the dirty off from the sponge. I normally buy it at Walmart. I have no intentions of changing Scotch-Brite for any other brand.
Disa N.
Disa N.
Concord, NH
This product has never steered me wrong. I use it for cleaning the dishes and when it gets old enough I then use it for cleaning other items around the house. I usually buy this product in bulk and can always cut them in half if I need to be frugal. I would buy this product again, but I'm always open to try something new for the right price.
Tess M.
Tess M.
Milwaukee , WI
I've been using Scotch-brite for years. I don't have a dish washer so I have to wash everything by hand and these sponges work great and last a really long time. When they're too old to use on dishes I normally throw them in the washing machine with my rags and other cleaning towels and use them to clean the bathroom or other counter tops.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Belpre, OH
These little sponges are a powerhouse for scrubbing off baked on messes with ease. Very little need to pre-soak, unless you left the baked on food sit for days. Use on tough jobs, they will scrub away grime with the least amount of elbow grease. They are inexpensive and when it gets yucky, toss it in the trash and get out a fresh one.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Doral, FL
De todas las esponjas para mi la de mejor calidad. no se me desase tan rapido como otras. y aparte de eso puedo contar con dos esponjas en una sola, ya que por un lado es suave y no maltrata y por el otro lado ayuda a esos pegostes que muchas veces se nos complican en limpiar. asi que dos esponjas en una sola de buena calidad.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
These sponges are a little pricey as compared to those that you can get at dollar stores. The quality of these are much better and will last you a little longer. Although, it's best to regularly rotate your sponges or disinfect them in the microwave. The real reason you get these is for pot scrubbing and these do the trick.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This sponge is long lasting and gets the job done. I've tried store brands and nothing holds up. I keep these in my kitchen for dishes and cleaning and in both bathrooms for cleaning. I fully recommend Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge. It's multipurpose and I even use it for some arts and crafts and painting projects.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.