BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Li Z.
Li Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these often times to clean off any grime and dirt that may have accumulated on the bottom of the pot and it works great, I'll buy the extra long ones and just cut them in half so that they last longer.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Valdosta , GA
Mega Parent Expert
We prefer these sponges in my house because they don't have the actual sponge part that seems to hold water and bacteria. They're also heavy duty and work well for the dishes or any cleaning around the house.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Miramar, FL
I like the back of these sponges a lot. It make washing dishes much easier. Other sponges don't really do much of anything. I wouldn't say these are magical but they seem to work a little better than others.
Justine Y.
Justine Y.
Clackamas , OR
Love these! I've used them for many years and they are great because they get things clean and work on pots and pans with removing things that have hardened over! They last for a long time and are affordable
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Great sponge that really scrubs!! Gets the heavy duty residue off with no problem and makes doing dirty dishes much easier. I would highly recommend this product and would definitely buy again in the future.
Isabel r.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
My most favorite sponges to wash my dishes although may seem a little rough I can never use a sponge it has to be these guys right here if I remember my mom used these other times as well since I was little
Malak E.
Malak E.
Charlotte, NC
Great sponges, very comfortable to use and cleans great. I have been buying this brand sponges for many years and have nothing bad to say about them. They last a good while before you need to change it out.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Scotch Brite is a great sponge brand. I use to think that all sponges are the same. I mean they all do the same thing, right? but really this brand is much stronger. does not fall apart on heavy duty food.
Reeva S.
Reeva S.
This is the only brand I buy! They are great at scrubbing the sink and getting the grime built up in pots and pans. And they are reasonably priced, so I can switch them out frequently as they get worn out.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I hate doing the dishes but this handy dandy lifesaver really speeds up the process without doing a sloppy job at it. It really cleans thoroughly and doesn't leave anything behind. I do recommend to others
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.