BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for ...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Veronica S.
Overland Park, KS
I know it say "heavy duty" but it they didn't perform in a heavy duty way. Let me explain;). Short story is they fell apart very quickly and I wasn't cleaning cement side walks either! Maybe I just got a defective pack?
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these every time I do the dishes. I use these to scrub my dishes before I put them in the dish washer. They last for a long time and they don't fall apart during scrubbing. They also don't become smelly after some many uses.
Samantha R.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I have these in my kitchen and they are awesome! They are easy to hold and clean very well! They are affordable and get the job done! Can't really ask for much more! If definitely buy them again when the time comes!
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
We prefer to use these when cleaning areas that can be more difficult, such as hard water build-up in the shower. They do a good job, but you have to be careful not to scratch delicate surfaces with the scrubbing side.
Kimberly J.
This work great, They do get those tough stains, I don't always use them on dishes since these are heavy duty they will scratch. I buy them at Walmart, they're affordable to purchase. So I keep I like to keep them handy.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are getting 4 star because they are good but not omg amazing. I get them at dollar tree and well they are a $1 so they are cheap... They do their job as a disposable dish scrubber and that's all I could ask for.
Katrina E.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
My boyfriend never rinses his dishes off and hardly ever eats all of his food so I get stuck with crusty dishes. These sponges help tremendously. They are great quality and worth every penny. Definite recommendation!
Samantha T.
Review for: 9Pk more...
As far as sponges go these ones are the best quality. Material doesn't fall apart and the scratch side does wonders for cleansing or dishes. The only issue is how quickly they need to be replaced. They get a gross smell
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
If you have food caked on to a pan or something sticky that won't come off use this! It actually works and the scrub lasts for quiet some time! Plus the cost isn't pricey and it's affordable for everyone to use!
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
Honestly, I always get these sponges. They get the job done, they're extremely inexpensive, and they don't break apart like some of their competitors. I love the sponges and will continue using them. Highly recommend!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.