3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ivonne L.
Ivonne L.
West Hartford , Ct
Great at getting all the food off of your pans! I keep them in my sink all the time. Quick go to! They tend to be a little more expensive but worth it! You pay for what you get! Use it for your heavy duty pots.
Shoua T.
Shoua T.
This is the only scrub sponges I will buy. I had tried other ones but doesn't clean as good. With this sponge I can get all the food crumbs to stain off the dishes. Best thing is its affordable and last a while.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
Great for cleaning my very stubborn and very very old kitchen countertops. It's laminate and gets junk stuck On easily. It doesn't scratch them and it cleans well. Even with just water and no cleaning solution.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
This is my go to sponge. The green side gets the nitty and gritty and the yellow side is perfect for light cleaning and rinsing. They're pretty inexpensive and available at most stores like Walmart and target.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are my dish sponges for after I fry or stir fry something. It's just strong enough to rub the gunk off without running the pan. And last awhile if you keep them rinsed out and away from setting moisture.
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
The sponges are great! Whether you're washing dishes or wiping down the mess on the stove, this sponge is pretty great at getting things clean! It is definitely effective and worth a repurchase! Great product.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
My preferred sponge. I feel that it lasts a long time before it gets smelly and needs to be tossed. I also like how sturdy the scrub side is. Works to get off those nasty dried up foods in my dishes and forks.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Work great for when you have to really but your back into it and scrub off some nasty dirt and grime. Also they are fairly long lasting so that is a plus. Only con is it can occasionally leave a green residue.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
These sponges are absolutely fantastic. They really are heavy duty and are way better than the regular Scotch-brite sponges. They last a long time and are a great value. You can find them pretty much anywhere.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Cockeysville, MD
These are the perfect sponges for cleaning anything! The yellow soft side is great for wiping things up, and the rougher green side is perfect for removing caked on food on dishes. I always buy these in bulk!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.