3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I have these in my kitchen and they are awesome! They are easy to hold and clean very well! They are affordable and get the job done! Can't really ask for much more! If definitely buy them again when the time comes!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lake Charles, LA
I hate washing dishes with a wash rag. The sponges clean great. They make scrubbing dishes a lot easier. They are rather cheap. When you believe the sponge has had it's days just throw it away and grab another one.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Pickerington, OH
This product is great for getting down and dirty whilst cleaning those tough to clean surfaces. Size of product is my only real complaint as its better utilized when it's halved, but that's my personal preference.
Marifer C.
Marifer C.
Only sponge I use doesn't break down as easily as others or get a strange smell after the first use so that's always good Always remember to rinse out as much as possible from it don't wanna any bacteria build up
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
These sponges are a great deal for the price. Not only are they great on my dishes but I use them for other household cleaning as well. They work great and don't leave any residue behind. I will always buy these.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Mount orab, OH
Love these sponges. They do the job and don't start falling apart after a few uses. Some other sponges aren't as durable but these are! I can use these for awhile before switching them out. I definitely recommend
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
Northern Cambria, PA
I use it to get the heavy stuff of the dishes that are not non stick. I buy them in bulk and keep them under all my Sonia to help get the really tough stuff of everything from floors to sinks to walls to windows
Haley W.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
If you have food caked on to a pan or something sticky that won't come off use this! It actually works and the scrub lasts for quiet some time! Plus the cost isn't pricey and it's affordable for everyone to use!
Shoua T.
Shoua T.
This is the only scrub sponges I will buy. I had tried other ones but doesn't clean as good. With this sponge I can get all the food crumbs to stain off the dishes. Best thing is its affordable and last a while.
Ivonne L.
Ivonne L.
West Hartford , Ct
Great at getting all the food off of your pans! I keep them in my sink all the time. Quick go to! They tend to be a little more expensive but worth it! You pay for what you get! Use it for your heavy duty pots.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.