BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for ...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
I bought this to do a deep cleaning in my kitchen. I was not disappointed. It was affordable (on sale at my local grocery store) and didn't fall apart like some other sponges I had tried in the past. I will recommend it, yes.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
This sponge is good, except it is really hard, even after wet, so it is a little hard to use. Other than that it cleans well and doesn't stink fast, like some cheaper ones do. And it scrubs hard to scrape stuff really well.
Anja B.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Generally speaking I really like these but unless you are going to be buying a bunch and regularly throwing them out I would caution against them. Sponges collect so many germs inside that will get on your dishes if you are using them for that. Would recommend using a cloth that you regularly wash instead.
Amanda N.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 9Pk more...
I can't get over how well this sponge gets all the tough gunk off of my pots and pans! I love how I don't need as much elbow grease and for the price it's a great deal! My only complaint is how mildewy the sponges get after a short time I wish there was a way to keep them smelling fresh a little longer!
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These sponges work pretty well. They get out the tough stains, and gunk in pots and pans. The price is an ok deal for four of them. You can get them anywhere really. My only issue was they kinda get gross after a few uses
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
These are my go to sponges! They will scrub off anything! It's pretty impressive. Cons are they don't stay so nice very long. But very effective if I have a sink full of dishes. It absorbs soap very well and gets the job done!
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I like these sponges but I do feel like they keep "smell" too much and I have to go through them faster since it smells so bad. I use these because they are a great affordable price and they are very common at all stores.
Veronica S.
Overland Park, KS
I know it say "heavy duty" but it they didn't perform in a heavy duty way. Let me explain;). Short story is they fell apart very quickly and I wasn't cleaning cement side walks either! Maybe I just got a defective pack?
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
Review for: 9Pk more...
The only types of sponges I buy are the scotch Brite heavy duty sponges, simply because if I want something clean, I want it CLEAN, being a full time working mom & wife I don't have time to go back and rewash something
Christina L.
Concord, CA
I have used this brand of sponges ever since I could remember. I have had no reason to switch because it works really well at holding a lather and cleaning my dishes. I just wish it was made out of eco-friendly materials.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.