3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
This work great, They do get those tough stains, I don't always use them on dishes since these are heavy duty they will scratch. I buy them at Walmart, they're affordable to purchase. So I keep I like to keep them handy.
Tina K.
Tina K.
I use this to clean dishes in my dorm room. It's tough enough that it gets off food that might have dried on dishes. I'm not sure if it scratches since I don't have pans and stuff in my dorm, but it does the job for me!
Mariama M.
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
Gets the job done around the kitchen. When you have burn rice or foods at the bottom of the pot, use the hard side to scrub it away and use the the soft side to clean everything else. Non expensive especially at walmart
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
As far as sponges go these ones are the best quality. Material doesn't fall apart and the scratch side does wonders for cleansing or dishes. The only issue is how quickly they need to be replaced. They get a gross smell
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Overland Park, KS
I know it say "heavy duty" but it they didn't perform in a heavy duty way. Let me explain;). Short story is they fell apart very quickly and I wasn't cleaning cement side walks either! Maybe I just got a defective pack?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
The only types of sponges I buy are the scotch Brite heavy duty sponges, simply because if I want something clean, I want it CLEAN, being a full time working mom & wife I don't have time to go back and rewash something
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
We prefer to use these when cleaning areas that can be more difficult, such as hard water build-up in the shower. They do a good job, but you have to be careful not to scratch delicate surfaces with the scrubbing side.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
These are getting 4 star because they are good but not omg amazing. I get them at dollar tree and well they are a $1 so they are cheap... They do their job as a disposable dish scrubber and that's all I could ask for.
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville, MO
Honestly, I always get these sponges. They get the job done, they're extremely inexpensive, and they don't break apart like some of their competitors. I love the sponges and will continue using them. Highly recommend!
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT
I love the two sides sponges. The green side helps scrub tougher spots. It's a good value. When you take it out of the package it is moist and soft. You can purchase it at Target or Walmart. It's the only kind I buy!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.