3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Love these scrubbers! They are multi-purpose, but I use them most in the bathroom to scrub stubborn soap scum and water marks. They also work great for other deep cleaning. I used them to scrub stuck on food in my microwave!
Abigale M.
Abigale M.
Wylie, TX
Good sponge that will last you! It has a rough side for scrubbing and smooth side for wiping. I love this sponge and tell everyone about it. it's really all you need its a great price at any local store so go get one today!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
This sponge is good, except it is really hard, even after wet, so it is a little hard to use. Other than that it cleans well and doesn't stink fast, like some cheaper ones do. And it scrubs hard to scrape stuff really well.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Clarksville, TN
I've tried almost every sponge from this brand for general dishwashing and have found that I like this one the most. I feel like it's the only sponge that is actually scrubbing the pans and not just smearing them even more
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
These sponges work pretty well. They get out the tough stains, and gunk in pots and pans. The price is an ok deal for four of them. You can get them anywhere really. My only issue was they kinda get gross after a few uses
Amy P.
Amy P.
I use these sponges all the time! This sponge makes it easy to scrub dishes to get them squeaky clean and they last a really long time so it is definitely worth the price. I buy these frequently and highly recommend them.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis , MO
We use these for not only dishes, but in the shower too. When they get old, the green starts to come off, and you can't use on nonstick pans. We always cut them in half so they last longer. They're pretty regular sponges.
allison f.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I like these sponges but I do feel like they keep "smell" too much and I have to go through them faster since it smells so bad. I use these because they are a great affordable price and they are very common at all stores.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
I have used this brand of sponges ever since I could remember. I have had no reason to switch because it works really well at holding a lather and cleaning my dishes. I just wish it was made out of eco-friendly materials.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
This work great, They do get those tough stains, I don't always use them on dishes since these are heavy duty they will scratch. I buy them at Walmart, they're affordable to purchase. So I keep I like to keep them handy.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.