BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Yui O.
I think this is the only one I have been using. I don't know any other sponge. This is just ok. It cleanse well, but you need to be careful to use the heavy duty side. I scratched my pots and just regretted,, overall, it's good.
Mae M.
I abuse the day lights out of my sponges. Cleans the dirty pots and pan and keeps on going. I replace mine every 3-4 weeks. Not sure If that's too long or not, but this brand needs to be replaced that often before falling apart.
Diane H.
It's my go to scrub sponge for washing dishes. The green side takes out all the greases left over on the plates. The yellow side is soft enough so it doesn't scratch my nonstick pans. I would definitely recommend these sponges.
Crystal B.
I have used this sponges since I was little. I don't even remember buying any other brand. These sponges are long lasting and durable for a period of time. They take out rough stains and are good for cleaning carpets or dishes.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Our go to sponge in the house. Green rough side great for sticky foods and shining those plates with the yellow side. My dad gets them for less than $1 each so we stock up on these bad boys. Wish they didn't catch a bad smell.
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
These are my go to sponges! They will scrub off anything! It's pretty impressive. Cons are they don't stay so nice very long. But very effective if I have a sink full of dishes. It absorbs soap very well and gets the job done!
Kaitlin M.
These are awesome for cleaning and they get in the dirty little cracks I use it for my bathroom: the sink the toilet the shower anything really it's great at scrubbing and the are so cheap! Once they are used up just buy more
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
I bought this to do a deep cleaning in my kitchen. I was not disappointed. It was affordable (on sale at my local grocery store) and didn't fall apart like some other sponges I had tried in the past. I will recommend it, yes.
Ashley C.
Love these scrubbers! They are multi-purpose, but I use them most in the bathroom to scrub stubborn soap scum and water marks. They also work great for other deep cleaning. I used them to scrub stuck on food in my microwave!
Abigale M.
Wylie, TX
Good sponge that will last you! It has a rough side for scrubbing and smooth side for wiping. I love this sponge and tell everyone about it. it's really all you need its a great price at any local store so go get one today!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.