BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Tiffney P.
Jackson, TN
I use these to do my dishes, clean my house, get out stains! You name it I use it! Great product! I love these!
Brooke T.
Gets the job done! Dish soap suds nicely and the coarser green side doesn't scratch my more delicate dishware.
Megan P.
Works great! Gets the nasty hard stuff off of everything I use it for. I would keep using this one. Good sponge
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
I actually just bought some of these again today. I stopped using sponges for a few months but I'm back at it!
Naomi P.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom used them when I was a kid and now I do. It gets the job done and they last quiet a bit, cheap as well
Brooklynn S.
Centreville, AL
These sponges get the job done and have a pretty good durability as well. I'll buy this brand over and over.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
I don't usually use sponges but I received one in a subscription box and I do like it for cleaning the stove
Sierra B.
My go to sponges! I absolutely love them. Not very expensive and they work wonders. Definitely a great buy.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Mega Parent Expert
Little green scrubby. We use these all the time in this house. Cut them in half so they last twice as long.
Sarah W.
Oklahoma City
Pretty much the standard for sponges. Very simple concept but they get the job done. No need for fancies!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.