3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chic Pretty F.
Chic Pretty F.
This Sponge is great for heavy duty cleaning, it is very effective. You have to be careful because it can be abrasive, it's called Heavy Duty for a reason. You can find this sponge in any grocery or discount store. I would buy it again.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
I use these everywhere- showers, sinks, floor, stove, fridge, and counters. The scrubbing side gets off touch spots and the sponge side is soft enough to clear even my thinnest glass tops! I buy in bulk and never let our house run out.
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
These are the sponges I have always used. They work good, hold up pretty well and don't seem to fall apart unless they are on the old side. They do start to stink after being used but I assume all sponges do. They are a good price too.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Smithville, TN
Works great on stuck on food! We always wash away excess food on our dishes before running them through the dishwasher, these make the task easy. Also great for stove tops with cooked on food! Don't put up a fight, choose Scotch-Brite!
Anjouli H.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
Home cleaning classic. I use it for dishes as well as cleaning just about every other surface in our house. They're pretty durable compared to others I've used in the past, the green side really helps to scrub off hard to clean spots.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I love these Heavy Duty Sponges. I love that there are two sides. A hard scrubbing side for stuck on items and a softer scrubbing side for regular cleaning and buffing. They are a cheap option to assist you in keeping your home clean.
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is an ok sponge. Holds up well and lasts a long time.
Inexpensive. The only problem I've had with them is they have scratched my stainless steel pots and pans a few times. I tend to use a less abrasive sponge to clean my dishes.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Have always been using this brand of sponges. Only thing I don't like is when you first use a brand new sponge, it is very hard and non-flimsy so it takes a couple of uses before it gets a bit more comfortable when doing the dishes.
Saris H.
Saris H.
I don't have a dishwasher so I rely on these products to help get all of the funk and gunk off of my dish ware. I love these sponges and they last quite a while if you treat them right. The scrub on them always gets off hard food.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
I use these every time I do the dishes. I use these to scrub my dishes before I put them in the dish washer. They last for a long time and they don't fall apart during scrubbing. They also don't become smelly after some many uses.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.