BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Buy on target.com
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
I use scotch-brite in both the kitchen and bathroom for heavy scrubbing! I'd recommend these pads for cleaning if you have areas that need more tough love! These work and I find myself repurchasing, as they are heavy duty and last longer than competitors!
Ashley-Rahne M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: 9Pk more...
The most versatile, long lasting, affordable scrub sponge. It's not exactly the most green and environmentally friendly, which is it's one big drawback, and eventually I will switch to one that is that I can afford on a more regular basis, but until then, these are IT
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
For as long as I can remember I have used Scotch-Brite sponges. They always get the job done no matter what it is. I use them on everything from washing dishes to cleaning up hard to clean messes on the floor or counter or tub. The price is great as well.
Vanessa G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
THE BEST! My family is from the Caribbean and we eat so many different things. Scotch-Brite makes doing the dishes enjoyable and relaxing because I don't have to twist off an arm trying to scrub tough spots. It's perfect for tough stains and getting up hardened/dried oils.
Melissa F.
I don't use these to wash dishes, but I find them great to scrub the sink or hte bathtub. Anytime you need a strong scrubber, this is the sponge that you need to use. You can pick it up at any drugstore and they are worth the money that you wil spend.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
The scotch brite scrub is the only one brand which i have been using ... i just love how it works... very effective to remove tough stains... i used to purchase it from walmart and will continue purchasing it
Naomi A.
Bloomingdale, MI
I use these all the time to wash dishes. I love the fact that I can get them in bulk at Costco. I also like the fact that they are individually wrapped. I wish they lasted a little longer, but they do last longer than a lot of the other ones I have tried. The scrubber on them is phenomenal and lasts a very long time. It gets all my dishes clean. It is also great to use on counters and stoves. Sometimes it is hard to get my stove clean, but with this I can get anything off of it.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Best sponges ever. I purchase these and only these. I've tried generic store brands and they just don't compare. They are pretty heavy duty and do a great job getting crusties off pots and pans. They're SUPER cheap, cheaper than what I'd say they're worth!
Crystal B.
I have used this sponges since I was little. I don't even remember buying any other brand. These sponges are long lasting and durable for a period of time. They take out rough stains and are good for cleaning carpets or dishes.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
These sponges are the best! ! They are my go to sponges for just about all my cleaning needs. They are a quality product without being exceptionally pricey. I have tried other sponges with a scrub side, but they weren't very effective and they didn't last very long. I have not had those problems with this product! needless to say, i absolutely love it.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.