3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
Easthampton, MA
These sponges are great I always get these! They do a great job for cleaning dishes, wiping spills up ect, and for cleaning the tub and sinks! They don't rip or fall apart like a lot of others sponges do. And they are a reasonable price too!
Mary T.
Mary T.
I buy these in big packs from Costco. I use them for everything! One for my bathroom tub. One for dishes! One for counter! They are hidden All over my house. It helps clean the grease. And whatever food that is sticky & stuck on the dishes!
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.
Some of the best sponges I have ever used. They are very durable, I find that they don't scratch the dishes when we need to scrub something off that is being difficult to remove. They always last a long time before they need to be replaced.
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
I use these sponges to wash dishes as well as scrub my counter tops. They are long lasting. I try and was under super hot water as I worry about germs on them. They are very effective when scrubbing hardened on stains on counters or dishes.
Summer Y.
Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
I do a lot of cooking so my pots and pans need a good scrub, these are great on heavy and regular cleaning. They are affordable and can be purchased in large packages at Sams. We also use them for others cleaning in the bathroom and garage
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
I don't buy any other brand . They last a while before you have to switch out and I got it at my local HEB . Very effective product . With nice packaging . I've not ever smelled a scent on them and I would recommend this to other consumers
Layla N.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
Scotch-brite is my go to choice for sponges. I like the choice of being able to use the yellow soft side, or the scrubby, green side for more difficult spots. The price on these are great. I usually can pick up a 3 pack for less than $2.
Chic Pretty F.
Chic Pretty F.
This Sponge is great for heavy duty cleaning, it is very effective. You have to be careful because it can be abrasive, it's called Heavy Duty for a reason. You can find this sponge in any grocery or discount store. I would buy it again.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
I enjoy these sponges because they're nice and thick and the sponge is soft yet it's rough enough to break foods hold. One sides soft, ones sides for scrubbing. Won't shred on you either.. Even when cleaning knives they don't rip apart!
Raina M.
Raina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for getting grime off of plates, pots and pans and scrubbing them clean. Material isn't scratchy like a copper or steel sort of dish sponge so it is okay to use with non-stick pans and the like. Very durable and lasts a long time.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.