3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Westborough, MA
This is typically the package of sponges that I buy for my own home. I appreciate this brand because it doesn't dissolve, lasts a decent amount of time, and the scratchy side is beneficial in getting off any excess food or scrubbing the counters.
HEIDI K.
HEIDI K.
I buy these in bulk at Costco and they last for months. Be sure to disinfect them daily (or whenever you remember) to kill germs. These will do a good job scrubbing your dishes without scratching your dishes! Highly recommend and will buy again!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
These sponges last forever. We always have a few on hand. They're cheap and easy to find. I would definitely recommend this sponge. You don't need anything fancy to get the job done. And since it's not expensive, it's not hard to replace either.
Farm S.
Farm S.
Fairfield, Ca
I love the heavy duty sponges . I am one to clean my dishes and no use a dish washer. It makes it easier to clean with one side being able to scrub and the other to wipe off what I scrub and I love that they have this product at he dollar store
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
I use these sponges for everything around my house! They do an excellent job on dishes, the tile in the shower and even hard spots on the kitchen floor. I them in a multi pack from our Costco when they're on sale and they're an excellent deal!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I always keep these stashed in my cleaning closet for when I run out. They work to
He best wetter your cleaning dishes, pans, or even counter tops I would for sure recommend these. They are inexpensive and you can get them just about anywhere.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I recently started leaning with these and they make life so much easier. I get a better cleaner in a shorter amount of time. They are super cheap everywhere and easy to find. I would recommend them, especially if you have a tough cleaning job.
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Great sponge. This product holds up very well and takes care of stubborn food particles left on my pots, pans, and dishes. These are very fairly priced and you can find them in any of your local grocery stores. I highly recommend these sponges
Lyle S.
Lyle S.
Cheyenne, WY
This type of sponge actually lasts a long time for me, give or take two months, the sponge is still intact and haven't discolored. I like using this not only on the dishes but also with the sink and scrubbing the stove tops and dinning table.
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
I use these for dishe and After a month or so ; the more worn out ones I'll keep to clean the bathroom . I have yet to come across any of this brands sponged that actually rips apart and is unusable which is why I continue buying this brand .
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.