BY SCOTCH-BRITE #7 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Katy Z.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I buy these on bulk religiously for my house. I think it's nice to have the option to use the scrubbing side or the regular sponge side depending on the dish you're washing. The scrubbing side isn't too harsh either. I generally feel safe using it on all types of pots and pans!
Brittany H.
I use this sponge to get hard baked on stains off of my post and pans. It works like a charm. I'm a impatient person and soaking my post and pans overnight is not something I like to do. I like instant results and this sponge gives me just that. I would definitely recommend.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use these sponges often to get the heavy grime off of my dishes. I have a bad habit of leaving them pile up in the sink and this does the job so quickly. I feel like it doesn't get stinky as often as some of the other sponges I've used in the past. I would recommend this product.
Bernadette T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love to use these sponges, they clean my dishes and pots n pan really good. I also use them to clean up the rest of my kitchen(different sponge from my dishes). These don't fall apart quickly like other sponges, I wash with bleach every 3 to 4 days. I would recommend this sponge.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I use these all the time. I think they work really well in getting tough set in food off pots and pans. Some days after I cook I like to let dishes soak and this works great in getting off that last little bit of stubborn left over food. I would recommend. Great for the price.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I get mine at BJ's because it is wayyyy more cost effective. I go through a lot of these because I use them on my dishes, pots and pans, to clean my shower because it has power but is still gentle enough to use on the glass and I have used it on my floors during a grave mishap using floor polish.
Kryssi M.
Buckeye, AZ
I prefer the heavy duty sponge over the regular ones as they seem to last longer and are more durable against cleaning dishes. I purchase these at any grocery retail store, and am always pleased with the cost effectiveness. Would definitely purchase over and over again.
Karen W.
Hinesville
Work really well. most places i can find them pretty cheap. they last awhile and dry pretty fast when I'm done with it. i prefer this brand over any others because the other fall apart so much faster then scotch brand. my Mother always used them and know i always use them
Nicole M.
Roseville, MI
While Scotch-Brite is always a reliable brand in and of itself, I didn't see much difference with the "heavy duty" versus the normal sponges. A little on the pricier side, though I did buy them from Target. I will buy Scotch-Brite again, but probably just the normal ones.
Elise H.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These are the best sponges. You can't use them on nonstick (then you should get the natural clean brown ones ) but for stainless steel pots and pans you need these to keep them clean. Just sanitize when you run the dishwasher and you can get a few weeks out of each one!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.