BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Melissa F.
I don't use these to wash dishes, but I find them great to scrub the sink or hte bathtub. Anytime you need a strong scrubber, this is the sponge that you need to use. You can pick it up at any drugstore and they are worth the money that you wil spend.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
The scotch brite scrub is the only one brand which i have been using ... i just love how it works... very effective to remove tough stains... i used to purchase it from walmart and will continue purchasing it
Amanda F.
I always buy these scotch-brite heavy duty scrub sponge from target. I even cut the sponge in half to save money and they work just as well in the smaller size. They are priced fairly and have no scent. I would keep buying these sponges from Target!
Amanda V.
Salem, MA
Great for heavy duty pots and pans, BBQ and other problem areas like bathtub and sink. Used for both cleaning after dinner and all around the house/car. Good value for high performance. It's just a sponge but it does a good job. Recommend to others.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Actually have these right now. Good sponges, not a terrible price either. I can usually find them at our discount freight store which is always nice. Scrubbing side doesn't do much though and ends up just falling apart. Still not bad for the price!
Araceli R.
Parlier, CA
I've been washing dishes with these all of my life, literally! These sponges are heavy duty enough to make washing dishes a lot easier. I feel my dishes extremely clean because of the power of these. It is also great that they are very inexpensive.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
These are the better grocery store sponges but they do not last long. They collect smell pretty quickly and take forever to dry. I recently picked up the Scrub Daddy and notice a huge difference. I will never go back to these scotch-brite's again.
Lauren M.
Durham, NH
This is typically the package of sponges that I buy for my own home. I appreciate this brand because it doesn't dissolve, lasts a decent amount of time, and the scratchy side is beneficial in getting off any excess food or scrubbing the counters.
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
I bought this product to use during my ceramics class, for both wetting my hands for sculpting and for clean-up. it served both of my purposes very well and cleans out well after you're done. these were very affordable and i would buy them again.
Lisa L.
These sponges last forever. We always have a few on hand. They're cheap and easy to find. I would definitely recommend this sponge. You don't need anything fancy to get the job done. And since it's not expensive, it's not hard to replace either.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.