BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Buy on Target
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I get mine at BJ's because it is wayyyy more cost effective. I go through a lot of these because I use them on my dishes, pots and pans, to clean my shower because it has power but is still gentle enough to use on the glass and I have used it on my floors during a grave mishap using floor polish.
Katy Z.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I buy these on bulk religiously for my house. I think it's nice to have the option to use the scrubbing side or the regular sponge side depending on the dish you're washing. The scrubbing side isn't too harsh either. I generally feel safe using it on all types of pots and pans!
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use these sponges often to get the heavy grime off of my dishes. I have a bad habit of leaving them pile up in the sink and this does the job so quickly. I feel like it doesn't get stinky as often as some of the other sponges I've used in the past. I would recommend this product.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I have used Scotch-brite sponges for years. I have tried others but they are thin or fall apart much easier. The scrub sponge is tough on stuck on food but gentle enough not to scratch my teflon or stove top. For just pennies more than the others, I recommend Scothch-brite.
Lenice A.
Rustburg, VA
MY family has always used these scrubbing sponges for those hard to clean spots. We always buy it at Walmart or the grocery store, and i must say it has always been effective and allows for you to use a little less effort since it contains a grit that helps lifts messes.
Elise H.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These are the best sponges. You can't use them on nonstick (then you should get the natural clean brown ones ) but for stainless steel pots and pans you need these to keep them clean. Just sanitize when you run the dishwasher and you can get a few weeks out of each one!
Nicole M.
Roseville, MI
While Scotch-Brite is always a reliable brand in and of itself, I didn't see much difference with the "heavy duty" versus the normal sponges. A little on the pricier side, though I did buy them from Target. I will buy Scotch-Brite again, but probably just the normal ones.
Kryssi M.
Buckeye, AZ
I prefer the heavy duty sponge over the regular ones as they seem to last longer and are more durable against cleaning dishes. I purchase these at any grocery retail store, and am always pleased with the cost effectiveness. Would definitely purchase over and over again.
Jae G.
Review for: 9Pk more...
So simple but it gets the job every time. I use these to clean the entire house from the bathroom to the kitchen. I especially like the rough side because it cuts through grease, grime, and even soap scum like a pro. I will continue to buy these as long as there is a house to clean.
Karen W.
Hinesville
Work really well. most places i can find them pretty cheap. they last awhile and dry pretty fast when I'm done with it. i prefer this brand over any others because the other fall apart so much faster then scotch brand. my Mother always used them and know i always use them
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.