BY SCOTCH-BRITE #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I only use Scotch Brite Heavy Duty Sponges for my kitchen needs. I use them to wash dishes, clean my counter tops, clean my appliances, and spot mop the floor. The harder top side definitely gets stubborn stuck on messes but doesn't ever scratch or damage the surfaces I'm cleaning. The soft side easily wipes away minor messes and solids. This product is durable, stays together well, and can be used multiple times before needing a new one. I have an Amazon dash button to order these sponges in an 8 count so that I never run out and I can use them in multiple different areas.
Arce A.
Got to have this everyday. When I buy this I have to have extra. Sometimes unexpected when we're cleaning there's a things hard get off. By this product I highly recommended this are multitasking
Melissa P.
Grass Valley, CA
A sponge is a sponge... more or less. I have a very sensitive nose, and I feel like these are a little too dense and hold mildew. I can only use them for a week or so.... maybe that’s all they’re meant to least for? If so seems wasteful? We buy cheaper thinner ones that seem to last a bit longer. That being said, it does its spongey duties well!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I have been using these same sponges for years! They are by far my go to sponges!
I have tried others and they do not even come close to being as good as these.
I buy at my local grocery store which for me is Krogers. I love the sponge on one side and the scrubber on the other. Helps my dishes to get extra clean!
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We buy this brand most often because they last. The green scratcher pad on the front holds up pretty good. We always cut our sponges in half to make them last longer.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
Always used these sponges for as long as I can remember. Watched my parents use them as well. They definitely get the job done and are pretty cheap. Have to replace every few days because sponge starts to stink. Other then that it’s great 👍🏻
Bernadette M.
Purchased these because I got cash back for them through two different apps and ended up really liking this brand! They are the only sponges I purchase now. I like the two different textures to really scrub dishes and get everything off.
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
These sponges are great. I wish they made 100 packs because I would buy! I use them to clean dishes, counters, my floor, my kids high chair and they always work well! I have never had an issue with them crumbling like other brands.
Maria M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’ve been buying these sponges for years. Very effective, always does the job to scrub and clean dishes. It’s a good value especially if you buy the big pack. As with other sponges need to be sanitized to prevent odors!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not my go to product but it is convenient and reasonably priced. This product can be found at Walmart and different varieties of this product are sold. This product has no scent and I would say it's recommendable.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.