BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• Who uses Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge?2 Answers
  • Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for ...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Michele C.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
The only dish sponge I will ever use. I dont know what it is, but this brand lasts longer than other sponges (no mold, no awful smell, doesnt fall apart). I probably should change my sponges more. But this brand lasts quite a while. It's great for washing the dishes, clean appliances, bathrooms, floors (use separate sponges of course).
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
Got to have this everyday. When I buy this I have to have extra. Sometimes unexpected when we're cleaning there's a things hard get off. By this product I highly recommended this are multitasking
Melissa P.
Grass Valley, CA
A sponge is a sponge... more or less. I have a very sensitive nose, and I feel like these are a little too dense and hold mildew. I can only use them for a week or so.... maybe that’s all they’re meant to least for? If so seems wasteful? We buy cheaper thinner ones that seem to last a bit longer. That being said, it does its spongey duties well!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I have been using these same sponges for years! They are by far my go to sponges!
I have tried others and they do not even come close to being as good as these.
I buy at my local grocery store which for me is Krogers. I love the sponge on one side and the scrubber on the other. Helps my dishes to get extra clean!
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We buy this brand most often because they last. The green scratcher pad on the front holds up pretty good. We always cut our sponges in half to make them last longer.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
Always used these sponges for as long as I can remember. Watched my parents use them as well. They definitely get the job done and are pretty cheap. Have to replace every few days because sponge starts to stink. Other then that it’s great 👍🏻
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
These sponges are great. I wish they made 100 packs because I would buy! I use them to clean dishes, counters, my floor, my kids high chair and they always work well! I have never had an issue with them crumbling like other brands.
Maria M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’ve been buying these sponges for years. Very effective, always does the job to scrub and clean dishes. It’s a good value especially if you buy the big pack. As with other sponges need to be sanitized to prevent odors!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not my go to product but it is convenient and reasonably priced. This product can be found at Walmart and different varieties of this product are sold. This product has no scent and I would say it's recommendable.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Classic no frills sponge that gets the job done. My mom always used these when I️ was growing up too. The rough side is great for stuck on food and the soft side really foams up for a good lather.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.