Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge

by Scotch-Brite

Cleansing Pad 98 Scrub Sponge 63 Scouring Pad 96 Scour Pad 2020 Pot 'n Pan Pad 88cc Scrubing Action Light Duty Light Duty Medium Duty Heavy Duty Extra Heavy Duty Aluminum Doors/Floors/Walls Brass/Silver/Chrome Cooking/Kitchen Equipment ...

Where do you buy this?
How did you like the sponges?
Start your review of Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
5 days agoWestland
I use these sponges daily for my dishes and they do a fantastic job at getting my dishes clean. They are a bit weird when they come out of the package but I guess that is what keeps them from drying out right away. When they do dry out after using they are hard as a brick but a little water will get them back in shape easily.
13 days agoGainesville, FL
Very nice sponges. They are heavy duty and last a while without having to toss them out. If you are looking for a great sponge to get the dishes cleaned, choose Scotch-Bright Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
2 years agoBayside, NY
These definitely get the job done and I usually cut them in half since they come in pretty large pieces. The price is fine since I don’t go thru them very quickly. They’re also great for cleaning in the bathroom and getting my showers looking good. I’d probably buy more.
6 months agoLiverpool , NY
I love this product I swear by these it gets my pots and pans clean doesn't have a scent at all but these last a while it doesn't get to digi quack it doesn't get smelly so I wasn't disappointed definitely recommend these two people that don't put their pots and pans in the dishwasher this would be at the perfect product for you very reasonable pretty much cheap it's and you get like four in a pack it's amazing I love this stuff it's good for cleaning before wash washing the pots and pans I just absolutely love these sponges
2 years ago
The best most effective sponges on the market. They r kinda expensive I remember being able to buy these 2 for a dollar and sometimes 3 for a dollar but no matter the price it's the only one I use over and over and have everyone I no hooked on it. They just last for a while and r easy on ur nonstick pans.
9 months agoRome, NY
When doing dishes by hand or just cleaning the house these are great sponges. They hold up without breaking down quickly and make things easier to clean. I usually buy the 3 pack and replace them every couple weeks. I have tried other brands in the past and nothing works as well as these do.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Target
Scotch Brite Sponges 🧽 are by far some of the best. The scrubby part of the sponge actually scrubs and gets off the baked on food. I soak my pans in a few drops of Dawn for an hour and then go at with my Scotch Brite Ana POOF, the bakes on food is gone! Also, if you’re cleaning diner china, the yellow part is softer than soft. Like a babies booty 😉
2 years agoRussellville, AR
Got to have this everyday. When I buy this I have to have extra. Sometimes unexpected when we're cleaning there's a things hard get off. By this product I highly recommended this are multitasking
2 years agoGrass Valley, CA
A sponge is a sponge... more or less. I have a very sensitive nose, and I feel like these are a little too dense and hold mildew. I can only use them for a week or so.... maybe that’s all they’re meant to least for? If so seems wasteful? We buy cheaper thinner ones that seem to last a bit longer. That being said, it does its spongey duties well!
5 months agoCasa Grande, AZ
Very nice sponges. I love these for tough stuck on food. They get my plates and pot very clean. These are great because they have a little more effectiveness than the regular sponges. Yet they don’t scratch up my pans
Ask a question to the Influenster community...