Alicia J.
Pembroke, ON

Do you use these pads on other stuff besides dishes?

Helen E.
Helen E.
8 months, 4 weeks ago
I use them allmost for anything. For sink, counters, showerhead, toilet and many more.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
1 year, 3 months ago
The counter, tub, anything needing a deep clean.
Paula J.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Highlands Ranch, CO
1 year, 8 months ago
They work well to scrub counters.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
1 year, 11 months ago
Yep!
Niki J.
Niki J.
2 years, 4 months ago
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use these scrub pads to scrub the bugs off of my car headlight and bumper.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Boca Raton, FL
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes I use th on my turtle tank. Also it works wonders on walls.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
3 years, 2 months ago
I use them for our hard floors, great to getting sticky stuff up.
Aubrie C.
Aubrie C.
Corona, CA
3 years, 2 months ago
Oh yes i use them all over my house. different one for different things of course!
Erika P.
Erika P.
3 years, 8 months ago
Use them on your tubs, sinks, fridge, freezer, tables and microwaves to get hard messes up! They work great!!