BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Great For Any Serious Indoor & Outdoor Scouring Jobs Try on heavy duty jobs such as cast iron, stove burners, broilers, garden tools, grates, grills, white wall tires and other household items. 3 Scour Pads:  6 in x 3.8 in each ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Decorator Expert Level 3
It works great!! It gets off stains that a regular sponge cannot. I just started using them recently. My boyfriend bought them. I use it to scrub the sink, stove, etc. it’s very affordable too.
Shellby M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These scotch brite are the best so cheap but so durable great for scrubbing stick on messes and they don’t leave marks like other sponges can! I like them and a tip is to sanitize them in the dishwasher or microwave with water and vinegar!
Brooke K.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are great for heavy duty cleaning in the kitchen. I use them on my cast iron skillet and grill pan when trying to get off caked on grease and food. Also great for cleaning the oven. Cheap and they work great!
Rebecca S.
Wilmington, NC
Typically, my job uses Brillo scrubbers, but when we run out and don't have time to order more, I run over to the CVS next door and buy a pack of these. They work just as well, but they can be more expensive than other brands. I feel that might just depend on where you purchase these though, and some places offer them for much cheaper. Overall, there's good value, and I recommend cutting them in half so you use less and increase their life-span of use that much longer.
Breanna N.
These pads are so awesome especially for washing dishes. I use them on pans that have food stuck on them from cooking. The bad thing about it is they smell bad after using but overall its still a useful product. I also use them whenever I clean up the bathrooms at home.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love the scotch pads. I love to use them on the dirty pans that have food stuck to them because they come right off when you use one of these pads. You don't have to scrub really hard either because they are already a rough texture. Can be found at the dollar store, Walmart or your local grocery store. Definitely recommend them because they are good at getting tough stains out.
Ashley C.
These are always in my drawer. They do the job, no matter what it is, without damaging surfaces on anything from glassware to the stovetop. They don't hold germs as badly as sponges, and they last a long time before needing replaced. This has been a great compromise, much better than trying to scrub a pot with a washcloth or risk illness if I forget to switch a sponge!
Tina R.
Fremont, IN
I love to use these! I use them while doing dishes on tougher pans. I also use them while moping my kitchen floors. Just throw one in my mop water and if I have a tough spot on the floor that I can get clean with the mop I'll use this and scrub it. Works great in the corners too where your mop usually can't reach.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
My mom loves to buy these. I actually use these to wash my dishes sometimes. If you have stuck on stains or food that is being really stubborn when you have to wash the dishes, then you can use these to kind of scrub or "scour" your dish to get the stubborn food off. Its pretty cheap and definitely worth buying.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
These make doing dirty dishes a much faster and easier process. They also work really well if you have sap stuck to your hands, believe it or not! So many beneficial uses for this product. So handy to have around the house.
Alicia J.
Pembroke, ON
Do you use these pads on other stuff besides dishes?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Decorator Expert Level 2
What else can you use these for besides dishes and tubs?
Pebbles M.
Commerce city,co
Has anyone ever used on their walls?
Yesenia P.
Does these pads really works?
lisa s.
How long can you use one before you have to replace to a new one? And does using cleaning sprays break it down fast as quality?